Invasion Chapter 11: The Conspirators

The three of them were astonished by the "fleeing legion".

"Yes, there are 8 billion people on Earth, if all of them escape is not realistic, but with our current ability, organizing about 100 million people to escape the solar system should be possible. This 100 million people is enough to perpetuate the civilization of the Earth"

"This is theoretically feasible, but, in practice, there will be a lot of trouble, the simplest one, with what kind of people to escape?" Huo Xin replied.

"Right, this is one of the reasons why the proposal was not adopted, of course, the Interstellar Alliance still has great hopes for this lunar war, that the state of affairs has not reached that level, the organization of escape will affect morale" Song Jie continued, "but such a thing must be done by someone. If we wait until the state of affairs has reached the point of no return, the escape will be impossible, and those of us who have special information and special powers, it becomes our responsibility to face such a choice"

"So, what do you plan to do" Lieutenant General Huo Xin asked carefully.

"Our Chinese group secretly built a giant class colonial ship, which was intended to be used to deter other power groups, completely a space fortress, moreover, this giant ship is assembled with FTL engines, although no manned experiments have been done, but we have mastered the FTL space jump technology, we named it the Dinosaur"

The three men were once again shocked by the information that Song Jie had uttered.

"Yes, there is another news, the dinosaur is not the only space fortress on Earth, there are three ships of this level, the Jewish group secretly built the Gods and the interstellar development headquarters of the Guardian is also a similar ship, of course, the Guardian's FTL engine is not enough to meet our needs for the time being, we have used the secret power to transform the Guardian "Song Jie continued his mythical narrative

"Now, if I give the order, we will take control of the Gods and the Guardian within an hour, and within half an hour, our technicians will be able to fly them up" Song Jie looked at the few people in the audience

Vidis and Faye have been numb, the succession of amazing news makes the two minds almost lost the ability to react, only Huo Xin barely inhaled, "And what is the purpose of you telling us all this? What do you need us to do for your fleeing legion?"

"I want you to be the supreme leader of this escape fleet," said Song Jie indifferently.

"What? You want us to be the leader" Faye couldn't help but ask rhetorically, "What are you planning a plan like this for? With your ability, you could have led the escape yourself."

"Oh, I'm just a politician, a conspirator, standing on the dazzling stage to speak, hiding in the dark corners of the layout, you are not as good as me, if the real leadership of a fleet to entangle with the Atlantean Empire, I really do not have the ability, after all, I have never commanded the army, I am not a soldier." Song Jie said helplessly.

"Admiral Vidis is the fleet commander, Lieutenant General Huo Xin continues to be the chief of staff, Commodore Faye is the fleet defense commander, Commodore Yamamoto of the 13th fleet is the commander of the frigate force, Colonel Space Eagle Maguire is the commander of the escort fighter fleet, Major Sun Ming just now is the commander of the technical department, the fleet is composed mainly of elite warriors who survived the battle "

"What about you," Admiral Vidis interrupted Song Jie, looking a bit complicated.

"I will not participate in this escape plan, as the spokesman of the Chinese group, if I participate in this fleet, and the whole plan is planned by our Chinese group, I am afraid that things will turn sour" replied Song Jie, "Moreover, I can tolerate the historians of later generations to say that I am a despicable conspirator, attacking my own people at a critical time, and even unknown. The key time to attack my own people, and even unwise to steal important war power led to the failure of the battle. But, cannot tolerate their evaluation that I am a self-private who lives for himself, therefore, I cannot go"

"Why us," asked Faye after a moment of silence.

"First, because of your ability, the defense of the moon is undoubtedly the best proof of your strength. Second, because you have experience, you are the people who have fought face to face with the Atlantean Empire, and third, because you are the ones who paid the price, surviving a tough battle like that can be counted as having died once, and you are entitled to the right to escape,"

The three fell into contemplation again, Vidis finally broke the silence, "Sorry, I do not participate"

"Why," Song Jie asked in surprise.

Wisdom smiled frankly, "I think with your excellent intelligence ability and insight, must have long known that the real commander of the moon defense war is Lieutenant General Huo Xin"

"Tom," Huo Xin could not help but shout.

"Listen to me, Huo," Wisdom waved his hand to Huo Xin, "from the use of the moon cannon to force the enemy to land the war, to the strategic intent of stalling the enemy to buy time, to the critical time to issue several important orders, are Huo single-handedly operate, many times, I am just a messenger.

I have to say I don't have that ability when it comes to deciding the survival of Earth civilization. Huo is calm and cool, has a keen judgment of the situation, and also has excellent resourcefulness and decisiveness, more suitable than me to lead this fleet. Commodore Faye is brave and a first-class front-line commander; Yamamoto is the only commander who commanded the escort fleet to cover the disengagement of the ship in the Jupiter base, and is also a talent for fleet warfare; Raul, the space eagle, also did perform well in Operation Trident; Sun Ming is the person recommended by Mr. Song and has first-hand information about the Atlantis Empire, they are all necessary elements for the fleeing fleet, only I, have no suitable position."

"But, Tom," interrupted Huo Xin.

"Well," Song Jie interrupted Huo Xin, "it is a voluntary thing, the evaluation of their own ability, not to take responsibility beyond their own ability, but also wise, to join the escape fleet is not necessarily a good thing, you will henceforth say goodbye to all your loved ones and loved ones, leaving the solar system, to venture into A universe we have never reached before. To face the Atlantean Empire's pursuit, to bear the responsibility of continuing civilization, to experience endless struggles, and even in the end, as well as to die in despair, compared to perhaps staying peacefully on Earth and accepting the fate of destruction, it is a little easier"

Huo Xin looked at Vidis, Vidis's face was full of calm smile, "I think I must die with my Linda's."

Huo Xin's eyes finally showed a firm gaze "I'm in"

"I'm in, too," said Faye.