Invasion Chapter 7: The Bloody Chicken of the Lunar Rendezvous

At this time, between the earth and the moon, more than 60,000 warships slowly converged, countless guns pointed at the moon, who knew that the battle on the moon surface was only a prelude, a dozen land battle divisions facing the cosmic fleet, like meteors across the sky, perhaps eye-catching, but always insignificant

Of course, the lunar forces were still the main protagonists of the war, and the commander of the 1st Armored Division, Colonel Faye, was given command of all the troops, and soon the invading troops from other bases were already around them, totaling 1,700 aircraft, fortunately not equipped with heavy firepower.

Time was passing by, seeing the last 20 minutes left on the timer, and the central base was still under the control of the Earth Army. However, they did not use the most powerful gunfire of their main warships, but instead used small warships to make a test attack first, leaving a last chance for the Earth Army.

The first to be baptized by the fleet's cannons was the central base, and after a round of bombardment, the entire base became completely unrecognizable, and the surviving fighters crawled out of the shelter, bruised and wounded.

The base command center was not spared, the only thing worthy of thanks is that Lieutenant General Vides and Commodore Huo Xin, the two top commanders survived, Commodore Huo Xin crawled out from under the command deck, the first thing is, copied the communicator to the whole army no fire, no counterattack orders, "that communicator actually still works" is Lieutenant General Vides This was the first thing that Lieutenant General Wisdom said, while Huo Xin immediately connected to Battery 3 and shouted, "Faye, let the enemy into the base."

It took Colonel Faye one second to understand the meaning of this order, and the second second to issue the command. The 15th second saw the ceasefire of the whole army, the 25th second saw more than 500 fighting droids rushing into the base, and the 35th second saw a large number of Imperial warships passing over the base of Battery 3, slowing down slightly, as if hesitating, and then lifting off again.

"That was close," Faye exhaled, "Fighters, your mission is to survive, even for one more minute."

Seeing the ground troops attacking the moon base, the Atlantean Empire fleet again abandoned its original strike plan. Unexpectedly, the chaotic alley battle lasted for nearly 10 more minutes, although a large number of Earth's defenders were annihilated, but, after all, it failed to control the whole situation, after wasting the last chance, the Atlantis Empire's First Fleet realized the danger, and the fleet began to move faster, ready to get rid of the threat

"Your Excellency" Huo Xin was the first to spot the movement of the invasion fleet, "use the lunar cannons to intimidate them, delay them a little longer and our attack fleet should arrive"

"Faye, can your cannons still move? Raise the turrets for me!" Vidis immediately issued a command

"Don't worry, I'll raise it up" Colonel Faye spat out a mouthful of blood, raised his only left hand and pressed the electric button, "Lunar cannon on"

The Atlantean marines immediately concentrated their fire on the turrets, and the fleet that was accelerating apparently predicted the orientation of the cannon's aim, and immediately slowed down and spread out.

When the Atlantean Empire marines destroyed the two turrets ready to fire, countless light clusters finally appeared on the long-range radar, and soon, the Earth fleets in all directions, front, rear and left, appeared, with the thick wall-shaped defensive formation formed by the 4th, 5th and 6th fleets in front, the cone-shaped assault formation of the 1st, 2nd and 12th fleets in the rear, the circular formation formed by the 3rd and 14th fleets on the left, the The 10 fleets with nearly 50,000 ships formed one of the world's largest shields.

When the first laser beam pierced the sky, the last 20,000 Earth Army soldiers at the moon base erupted in a stunning cheer, and the scales of victory tipped in an instant.