A/n

So questions and answers.

1: is this book a joke?
•nope not at all

2: why Mineta?
• he's my favorite MHA character that's why

3: so you like the pervert
•to be honest. Yes and no.
•yes because he has my personal of liking dirty jokes
• and no just because of all that hate the fandom gives him

4: you shouldn't like him he's gross
• one Denki dose the same thing. And don't try to make a excuse of him. Because he just as bad as Mineta is.

5: why class 1A?
• don't worry I'm also going to go after the asshole in class 1B

6: can we change your mind at all about this?
• No you can't.

7: is this because everyone thinks he's bi because he's not!!!
• no it's not because of that. And I know he's not bi. He just looks up to Izuku

8: anyone that likes Mineta is weird!
• and so what
• ps Mineta personal is based off of how boys acted in 1980s or so
• and boys now a day still do that shit.
• If you don't like Mineta then you don't like teen boys.
• and we know nothing of minetas pass

9: so why are you doing this
• choas

10: no really why?
• it's mostly because I want to experiments with the idea of story telling. Minetas pass is a open box. It's unknown and I wanna see what I can full into that unknown stuff

11: well I don't like this idea!
• then leave.

12: well I'm just going to talk about how much I hate this book!
• ok just be nice to other people in the comments
• just because you hate it don't mean you can make others sad about it.

13: But Mineta is pevr!?!
•and so are you all.
• I mean if this was a deku X reader you'll be all over this book (눈‸눈)

14: well I think Mineta is ok. I just find it cringe to ship him with his class mates
• understandable
• if you like go to my page and look of the Mineta play list. And you should find something else to read there (✿^‿^)
• but do keep in mind this is just fanfic and it's not real.

15: This Arn't your characters you can't do this with them!!
• hey Karan or Keith may be fuck off my shit
• I know I don't own this characters but to say this again FANFICTION!!! It's not real and I don't clam any of the characters.

16: Hey just keep in mind don't age them up that wrong.
Im only going to mention this once! MHA is set in there pass. Right now The story is being told from the future point of view of Izkuk so the characters are Canony adult. So if your going to fight me on this. Then I would suggest look up proper rules of Fanfiction. Because if you hate it or not characters do age.
•And ps if you do unstand it but choice not to listen. I Will DELETE YOUR COMMENT!

17: But Canony!!!
•This is fanfic so there will be changes in this story that Arn't canon to the mha storyline.

18: spoilers???
•If I do put any ;at the top of the page in big letter
example: ⚠️WARING THIS CHAPTER HAS SPOILERS TO THE SHOW THAT IS FROM THE MANGA THIS IS YOUR WARING TO SKIP PASS THIS CHAPTER YOU ARE WELCOME ⚠️
And it will be at the top of the chapter just like that if I do end up doing so.

19: please no smut!!!!
• just because you said no. I'm going to do it now.
•there will be a waring if I do smut at the top of the chapter. It will look the same as the spoiler waring.

20: Can you delete this book
•i can. But will I no.

21: gross spelling and grammar is bad!
• I know. But I'm starting to get better at  it. That's why I write.
•This books help me get better at writing.

22: not your art!!!
• I know I know.
• if you do find the people who own the art let me know so I can give the credit.

Now that over let's go on to the  book.

I will upload everytime I finish a chapter.

The chapters can be anywhere from 1 to 3000 words.

If I plan on a part 2 to any of the chapters it will be the next chapter I will post.

If I like a chapter so much. I may writing a book on it. Who knows

No this isn't a X reader
But you can find some on this app by looking up Mineta X reader.

Anyway I'm doing this because there's not enough Mineta ships and people seam to hate him a lot. So I want you all to give this book a chance to change your mind on Mineta.

Anyway I'm going to let you get started. On reading.

If your reading this before I post the first chapter I thank you for being patient as I write this book. I am working on a nother book right now so updates will be slow.

If you have any requests I will every other chapter right the first comment idea.

Lastly at the end of every chapter will be a word count. This way you know how many words you have read.

Thank you so much for checking out the A/n at least and I hope those who stuck around to read the next chapters to come enjoy them.

Your word count of today is 938