Toya Todoroki/Dabi

Ya this is happening.... I wasn't planning to do anything else but the class 1A boys. But someone asked me. Would I? And I have to say yes I would. 😏🌚🌝 What can I say I love good chaos. Don't you. Well enjoy.. wait smut SMUT!!!!! IM TELLING YOU SMUT ok now you can read on. 😁 Also spoilers for the Manga

Mineta(pov)

I can't believe they didn't tell me. I've been working with them for the pass ten years. And no they didn't even bother telling me who the other guy was. I thought we had been over it 100 times. That if they were going to send someone in with me. That I needed to know who it was. They didn't need to know me but I needed to know who they where. That way if I seen them about to snap I could stop it. But no they had to pick him of all of people. Not only is his stupid quirk they gave him weird and it's obis he can't use it well. But the the fact that his was all in Midoriya's face with is stupid chesses Addison. I mean that's all he talks about.

How on earth did they think giving a quirkless kid a quirk would me they be loyal to Them. I still can't believe that Aoyama was supposed to be my partner. I'm glad they didn't know I was the other trader. My act as been a great display on why I was the best picked for this mission. With my size if I needed to I could be a kid. But my intelligence would be noticed. So putting me in UA was the best way for me to get close to this so call "heros" as Shiguraki would have called them.

But with His cover blown I need to call up the leg. I need to get out of here with get seen or anyone being suspicious of me. Well there is always the easy way out. Yet it will hurt like hell. Well it will be worth it. " Hey Ashindo you have a nice ass for a pink girl." Yep here it comes. Bakugo looked at me pisted off before he throw me out the window. Of course before I hit the ground Lida cout me. Sitting me down on the ground before speaking.

" That was completely inseparable Mineta!" I quickly put on my face act." Not my fault they girls are hot." Ok this show make Lida do it. " That is it Minoru. Go home until you are able to clam down. Once your behavior on the mater improves then you can come back." Lida quickly ran back inside. Good thing I have my phone on me. I sighed as Lida came back with my backpack. I gave a sad look before slowly walking off the school ground. I look so upset about it. And that's the point. Aizawa will call me back later today.

So I should have the time to get to the leg. Once I go far enough away from the school I pulled out my phone and called up Kurogiri. " Hey it's Mineta I need a pick up at the old place. I'll be there in 10 minutes. I'll explain then." I quickly hug up the phone before started to walk my way there. To think I've been with the ling ever sense I was 8. I still can't believe I can pull off as 15. But hey when you have a short body I guess anything is believe able.

I walked for a nother few minutes thinking about how I'm going to yell at them for not telling me. It didn't take me much longer to get to the location. I quickly rushed inside. And there was Dabi waiting next to Kurogiri's Portal. " So baby mine telling me why you called up Kurogiri?" I huffed as I walked into the Portal. He followed right behind me. " Hey Toga." Toga quickly looked at me excited. " Mineta!! I missed my bff so much. Why aren't you at UA?" I sighed as Shiguraki spoke up. " I would like to know that as well."

I huffed as I started to yell." So why in the fucking hell did no one tell me Aoyama was working with us you fucking ass holes!" Shiguraki didn't speak for a minute before responding. " And how did you find this out?" I grown at his question. Dabi quickly wrapped his arms around me. I took a deep breath before speaking." The next time a you added someone tell me. That fucking dumb ass told the hole class that he was one of us! Your lucky I was able to sneak out of a few. Your lucky I even come by to tell you all.

I would jave kicked your asses if you fucked up All For Ones plains again." Dabi quickly picked me up." Hey put me down you fucking assholes!" I hissed at my boyfriend. " Come on. You need to calm down. I'll be back with my boyfriend in a bit." I hissed at his words. Me and Dabi started dating at right before I was asked to join UA by All For One. Before that I didn't even new I liked guys. I huffed as we enter into are room. " I'm still pisted off Dabi!"I huffed out.

He only chuckled before he started to talk. "So tell me. How's Shoto doing Minoru?" I sighed as I responded." Midoriya had been a good influence on him. They grown close. Your father is trying to make it up to Shoto and your other siblings now." I look at Dabi to see him shocked. " Yet he couldn't do that for me." I sighed as I quickly hugged him. "Toya your father was a ass for many years. He didn't stop right after you left. He did the same to Shoto but. Shoto did Leave like you did.

You and Shoto where created the same. Just you both took different paths." I signed as I rubbed his back." Minoru what did I say about using my real name." I froze. Shit. I sometime forget how much he hates being called Toya. I chuckle as I slowly pull away. Slowly Minoru. Slowly back off." Where do you think your going." My face dark when Dabi quickly pulled me under his arms pinning me to the bed. " No where no where!" My face darken. He was really close." I may have a idea. But that means your staying a bit longer Minoru."

My eyes widen. I know what he's thinking. I'm not going to be able to walk in the morning. I look up at him and sighed." Then what's taken you so long to get started?" I spoke up. He only chuckled in response before kissing me. I kissed back and relaxed in his grasp. My face darken as he quickly started to remove my clothes. It didn't take me long to toss his across the room. I maybe small but I'm not small. I smiled as Dabi quickly moved down my check. I bit my lip as his lips left my jaw and leaped to mu chest.

" Hum that feels great baby~." I hummed out. Dabi only chuckled as his lips fell fether down to my lags. I look down at him and noticed his smiling. " Well I think I reather fuck your ass tonight. Maybe suck you off later." My face darken as a chuckle out a responses. " Then you better make it look like I didn't want it. Don't need the teachers asking questions." Dabi only smiled as he grabbed my hips and ramed into me. My eyes widen as I morn out in pleasure.

" Shit Dabi~ faster hum~" I bit my bottom lip as his thrusting became faster and faster. Dabi quickly hunched over me as he continues to thrust into me. I close my eyes as my loving boyfriend started to leave some agresive bites and hickeys all over my body. Dabi quickly garbed my rist adding enough pressure to leave a mark. Shit this is so hot. " Dabi shit my phone." I hissed out as my phone rain. " Well good timing. Bag your teachers for help as I fuck your ass." This fucker. My eyes widen as Dabi answer the phone. " Aizawa am I right?

Well who am I. My name is Dabi. And I may have something that belongs to you all. Don't believe me. Maybe you'll believe this." Dabi quickly put the phone up to my ear. I look up at him pisted off. Then then scarems. " Fuck if you don't start talk like grape fucker. I fuck your ass until you can't walk for weeks.!" My eyes wide as Dabi continue to thrust. Fuck him. " Aizawa please help meet haaaa please stop please!" I cried out " Mineta Mineta where are you Mineta!" I didn't respond as Dabi toke back the phone.

I quickly bit my lip as Dabi responsed for me. " Sorry Aizawa looks as if your student is busy right now. I'll give them back tomorrow bye bye." I scream as Dabi hangs up the phone. " Fuck Dabi right there!~" I hissed out. Dabi smiled as he picked up the speed. " You like that. Maybe I should kidnapped you a little bet more often Minoru." His hissed out as his Dick started to twitch. My face darken as I feel myself starting to cum. " Shit Dabi!" I scream as I closed my eyes. Dabi quickly picked up the speed as he thrusted in deeper and faster.

It didn't take to much longer before he came in my ass. I wipered out as he let my lags go. He chuckled before pulling me into his chest.  My face darken as I feel asleep. When I awaken the next day I was already in Recovery girl's office. Did he have to drop me off before saying goodbye. What a ass. I hissed as I try my best to sit up. Yep my ass is sore. " Mineta your awake!" I look up to see Aizawa. Time to put on the act. " Aizawa..... Everthing hurts. I..."

Aizawa quickly pulled me into his arms as he spoke." It's ok Minoru it's going to be ok. " This is Way to easy.

Holy hell I don't think I would ever want do dill with that Mineta o.o also if you where confused at all Mineta in this story is 18. He's 🐝 working undercover as a hero sence before he started UA. Because of his high he was able to full a lot of people. O.o this man is better at making people look a fool them Elizabeth Afton is.... Anyway

Thank you for reading

Word count 1800