Testutetsu Testutetsu

Hello ya this is a⚠️🚧 this chapter is smut ⚠️🚧 do I know if I can do this.. we'll see

Mineta(pov)

Why is Monoma so fucking mean to everyone. Just early today he would leave us alone about 1A being full of people from the LBGQ+ committee. Shit he try telling everyone I was better because I was straight. But who in the hell told him that lie. I'm pan. I sigh as I quickly walk down into the common room. All of 1b besides Monoma was sitting there with everyone else. I quickly walk over and noticed everyone looked at me.

Did I do something wrong or." Well Mineta I don't know why a straight asshole like you are doing down here right now." Wait what? Are they doing a meeting or something." Ya Mineta only thought in the LBGQ+ can be here. So go away!" Oh ya I never told them have I. Shit. I take a deep breath before speaking up." I'm sorry about what Monoma said to you all. He's not right what si ever. Everyone of you are valid." They all looked at me still upset. Guess I should go.

I huff as I quickly walked over to the elevator. Guess I'm alone for the day. I quickly walk in after the doors open. I quickly go to press the button to my floor when Testutetsu walked up to me." Hey Mineta sorry about this all. There just upset with Monoma right now. Not at you. So I told them I'll be your company wall they calm down for a bit" I just nod my head. He smiles as he walks into the elevator with me. I quickly hit my floors button. "So Testutetsu I didn't know your part of a LBGQ+ community what one are you?"

I decided to ask. If me and him are going to chill for a while best I get to know him a bit better." Well I'm the B. I'm Bi I've only come out a few months ago. So Monoma didn't know yet." I hummed and the elevator ding. The door quickly open as we walked down to my room." So Mineta what do you feel about the LBGQ+ Community?" I quickly look over at him as I open my door to my room." Well I quit like the community.

Its full of nice people." He smiles as we walked into my room." Well this is it." Testutetsu quickly looked around before responding." Wow I didn't see this. It's really nice in here." I smile as I quickly walk up to my laptop changing the tab on it to a new on." Thanks you and Denki are the only two who have been in here." He quickly walk over and sat down behind me. "So Mineta what do you want to do?" I stop to think for a minute when my phone goes off." One minute Testutetsu I have to answer this."

Testutetsu(pov)

Mineta walk over to the small bathroom in the corner to answer his phone call. As the door closes I look up at his laptop. He was a lot of tabs open. I quickly look over a few of them.-Women with Abes- ok that's interesting. Didn't know Mineta was into stronger women.- big chested men- I stop for a minute to bubble check. Ya it's men. That's interesting. My eyes wide at the next tab. -what dose it mean when you life everyone?- wait is Mineta Pan? My eyes widen at the last tab.- how do you come out as Pan?-

Ok guess that answer my question. I quickly put the laptop back to the empty tab." Sorry that took so long. My older brother was calling me." I didn't know Mineta had other sibling." Ya no probably. Hey Mineta do you know what pan is?" He jumped a bit as his face darkens." Ya in the LBGQ+ committee. Ya Pan means you like all genders no matter there sexual. Why do you ask?" Ya he was Nevers."Well you have a tab on your computer pulled up and." He face quickly darkens as he rush over to his laptop closing it.

Mineta(pov)

My face is so red right now! "So um. Can we not tell anyone about this.. I." Testutetsu quickly looked me in the eyes." Do you want the perfect way to tell everyone your Pan?" My face quickly darken."And how will I do that?" Testutetsu quickly smiled as he spoke up." Well Minoru I think your real attractive." My face quickly darkens even more." Really?" I'm not used to be compliment like this." Ya I do. Come here." I take a deep breath as I walk closer to him. He quickly pulls me in-between his lags.