Yuga Aoyama

Welcome to chapter 3 of this four chapter long Marathon. That may be all posted one right after the other if I can get this writing done fast but onto are 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 this chapter contains spoilers and mention of rape. 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧  As always read with caution and if you do not like this kind of writing you can skip this chapter. Enjoy

Aoyama(pov)
(Didn't see that coming -_')

I quickly look away from everyone else at the sleepover. Where did Monoma go. He was supposed to follow Mineta. After a few minutes I see the elevator open and Mineta quickly running out. What the hell did Monoma do this time!

" Um guys Mineta just ran out crying I'm going to check up on him." Denki smiled as he spoke up. " Thank you so much Aoyama! I don't know why Mineta would think your a trader." I quickly laughed it off as I quickly leave the building following Mineta back to the 1A dorms. Once there he quickly turns around and sees me. Without morning he pushes past me up the stairs. Great this is going to be a pain in the ass.

I grown softly as I follow him deciding to take the elevator to his floor. As I will get there before he would. What's the elevator door open I walked out to see minnette already at his door. How the hell did he get there so fast. I quickly looked down to see balls scattered across the floor. Got to say it wasn't lying when I said he was efficient with his quirk. I quickly take a step forward but instantly fall over. I quickly looked down to my feet to see a ball stuck to it. Smart bastard.

I grown as I quickly take off my shoe. I've been slowly get up and maneuver myself around the balls. I then quickly walk down to his door and knock. Almost instantly he yelled back at me. " Leave me alone you disgusting traitors!" Shit that hurts. But I guess he ain't wrong. I take a deep breath as I speak up." What Monoma do?" He didn't respond. I grown as I spoke up again. " I asked you a question! What did he do?" Once again he didn't respond. I quickly rolled my eyes as I take out a key in my bag.

It was one of those skeleton keys. When you can just stick and unlock and open it instantly. Kind of glad I picked that instead of what Monoma did. I quickly stick the key in the hole and turn it quickly unlocking the door. I instantly noticed renetta sitting on his bed curled into a ball. Fucking hell what did he do. I quickly closed the door behind me as I walk up to Mineta sitting next to him. He instantly jumps away and he's curling himself into a ball in the corner of the bed.

I take a deep breath as I speak up again. " Minoru what happened?" I used a softer toon of voice to ask. He still didn't. I slowly yet quickly pulled Mineta into my lap. He quickly started to struggle. After a few minutes it clicked what happened. He did not do that! Fucking hell Monoma. I quickly start to sing hoping it would calm him down. He slowly stopped struggling. His head then fell into my chest. I quickly started rubbing circles on his back. After a few minutes I ask again. " Did Monoma rape you Minoru?" He quickly nodded his head yes.

Fucking hell Monoma. This isn't how you get him to join us. Why would you try it like this. I quickly pull Mineta deeper into my chest. " I fucked up. I should have never chose you. I should have just told everyone I was the trader." A small tear runs down my face. "But it's to late for me now.  Once in. The only way out is death. Or being unneed. But that's still death " I quickly look at Mineta's walls around. All kinds of hero's started back at me. As if every single one of them was judging me.

And I wouldn't blame them for doing so. "You could have been helped. The heros would have helped you out!" Mineta's voice ran though my ears. He's right. The most likely would have. And I fucked that up. A hand full of tears continue to drop down my face. " Minoru I'm so sorry." I wine out. After a few minutes Mineta quickly hugs me. " We all make mistakes. But with help from are friends we can fix them. You have to tell them ." I quickly look away as I responded to him. " How am I going to do so.?"

He almost instantly responded to me. " Just how Midoriya showed Bakugo he can be a hero. With time and effort." I nod my head. Maybe I can save Mineta from the same faith as me. I quickly pull Mineta down in his bed cuddling up to him. After a few minutes I fall asleep with him in my arms.

Mineta(pov)

His sleeping now. I listen to his heart beat as he sleeps. I know he wants to be better now. But he can't do it without everyone's help. We all promise to help Midoriya maybe we can all group up to help him. I believe Monoma may be a lost cost. But if me and Yuga talk to him. Maybe they can both get out of this mess.

But first thing first. I need them both to get caught in the acts of being a trader. Even if it can get them in trouble. It at the end will help us save the both from All For Ones control. And if we're luck it will also save Shigaraki as well. And all the other villeins in the process. But one step at a time.

It will take time to work out.

O. O chapter was sweet and cute. But hugs for Mineta he's going to need it really soon.

Word count 1022