Hanta Sero

Pictures that didn't make the cut

Mineta( pov)

Mineta( pov)

After Last night with Kirishima I don't feel to right about this. But I should be fine. All I have to do is show how much more flexible I am compared to him. And that shouldn't be too hard. I've been in all kinds of dances class and more. I'm more flexible then a wet noodle. I bet Sero can't even do a full on split. And when I do it I can bring my lags all the way around in a spear. And that's flexible. I'll like to see Sero do better.

I just hope no one heard or knows anything about last night. I blush as I walked to class. We just needed to do role call before going down to change into are other uniforms. But I was so ready to show Sero who's the best. Hopefully I can get away without Sero being to upset at me. I quickly make it to class and sit in my set. As Aizawa dose role call I glare at Sero the hole time. I want he to feel that I'm coming after him. I smiled as I hear my name get called.

" Here" I replied. Returning my gaze to Sero. Betting him was going to be easy. " Ok class everyone go to the changing rooms to get read. Mineta because of the problem we had last time you will change in the bathroom. Now everyone go." I quickly shot out of my gaze at Aizawas words man. Now I can't peek at the hot girls. All well. I quickly got up with the others and head to the changing rooms. I still needed to get my clothes. I quickly grab them and ran to the bathroom in the changing rooms.

After getting dressed I put my clothes in the locker and ran out to the fields. I had already talk to Aizawa about being pair with Sero again. And he was all for it. Say Sero may learn a thing or two about staying force on the task. I smiled. I was going to dominate him. After a few minutes everyone got paired up. But I did notice Eijro looking at me this hole class. Shit did I really fuck him up that bad. I rolled my eyes as I got really. It was mine a Sero turn to fight.

I smiled as I got ready. I need him to attack me first. Mostly because I know he kind thinks he can win. He had been talking non-stop about it to Bakugo. I smiled as I got into place. All I have to do mostly is doge. I should be able to move faster them him a get in to harder to reach place. " Ok Problem chicken the next to up are Mineta and Sero. Now let's get this started." I chuckled as Aizawa spoke it was time. And right away Sero taped over to me.

But I quickly ducked and slide under his lags to behind him. As I did so I rolled over to kick him in the back. He quickly fell to the ground. He then sat up and looked at me confused. He sighed as he got up and waited for me to attack. But I'm not so dumb to start the fight first. He's dubbed my size and most likely could win if I'm not carful. Noticed how his arms moved. I could tell he was planning to tap one of my body part and pull me in. If he does I can cartwill over him.

But that can be tricky if I don't do it right. I also noice how he held his arms out. I could slide pass them as he pulls me in. And before I could think he taps my arm and pulls. Ok two charges don't mess this up. I quickly go though his lags landing. Rolling over and pulling on the tap. Cosing him to flip. As he flips I flip right off his back and use my balls to stick him to the ground. I smiled as I noticed I also balled his taped Spencers on his arms.

Guess I win. I look up to see a completely surprised class. This also includes Aizawa. I smiled as I thought I would show off a bit more before sitting down. I quickly ran and did 6 Cartwills before doing 3 back flips into a split. I then grab both of my lags and pulled them about my head all way still being in the splits. Everyone clapped write away. Sero just startyat me with a blanket expression. I smiled as I back rolled up to my feet. I then walk up to Sero. I quickly go and help him up.

Removing the balls as I do so. They weren't as strong as normal because of last night. I used up a lot of energy. I smiled as I go and sit down. Sero Soo followed me . And he sat right next to me. Guess he may have some questions. "Minoru I have a few questions." My eyes widen as I looked him. " When did we became on firsts name basics? And what's your question?" I replied. He looked away blushing before he spoke up. " Can you teach me how to do the split thing?" Is that really all he wanted.

I sighed as I Shoke my head ok. He then hugged me. I look over to see a very pisstof Kirishima. I hope I don't end up getting myself killed by the end of this all.

Yep we got a jelly Kirishima in the house and a Sero wanting to learn a few things from Mineta I wander what's going to happen with Bakugo in the next chapter. O.o  is this three parter crazy or what. XD

Your word count is 983