Hanta Sero

This chapter will have🚧⚠️ smut.🚧⚠️

Mineta(pov)

Today Sero and I are doing some dancing lessons. I asked he last week if I could take them with him. And it made me excited that he said yes. Now I'll look good. I hope getting good at dancing will make people want to hang out with me and like me. I quickly grown as I get up and leave my dorm room. The lesson are in Sero room. It's just going to be me and him. At least no on will see me fall on my ass really.

I quickly wall down the hall to the elevator. Sero is on the bottom floor. I quickly click the button and the elevator doors open. Guess the last person in it came up. I quickly hope into the elevator and take it down to the bottom floor. I quickly walk down the hall from the common room. It's empty in here today. That's just a bit strange. But I won't look do deep into it. I quickly walk up to Sero's door and nock. After a few minutes he opened it." Right on time Mineta." I smile up at him.

He quickly walks to the side and opens up the door wide enough to let me inside. He had most of his things agest the wall. The only thing not agest the wall was a radio. I'm surprised they still make them." So what are we practicing today." I quickly spoke up. I don't know enough about dances yet to do anything." Well depends how good at you at dancing." I quickly look down at my feet. I got to left feet and all they be good for if walking and falling on my ass." Nothing..."

I quickly respond to him. He grown's for a minute before responding." Guess will start with one of the easy dances. Do you know what a tangos is." I look up at him before nodding." Ya it's a slow dance with two people." He sighs just a bit before responding." Your not wrong but your not write. So  going to show you how to tango. Do keep in mind this dance can get heavy fiscal. And your not to do it unless the other person is fine with joining in." I grown as I quickly respond." Yaya ya just teach me to dance please!"

He chuckled as he walked into the senter of the room. He quickly started some music up." Come here!" I grown as I quickly walk next to him." Because of how short you are we may have a bit of a problem but we'll see." I hate I'm short. Sero quickly stood up straight. I insteadly follow him." Follow my leaned. This are the first few steps." I nod my head as he quickly stepped out to the side a bit. Moving his head with him. I quickly followed closely as he did the moves. After a few minutes I quickly picked up on the first few steps.

" Your a fast learner. Now the next step is a bit harder because for this to work we need to be the same size. He hugged as he quickly got on his knees." Mineta I'll show you where your hands should stay at doing this dance. Get over here." I quickly wall I from of him. He quickly grips my hips pulling me close to him." Now hands should stay on the hips . And I means this hips." He quickly grasp around my hip closer to my stomach.

"They should never go lower then here." He hand quickly fall to my lower back. My face darkens a bit. I can see why that would be the lowest one should go." Hands when it comes to the pick up should be no higher then right above the knee." I quickly nod." Here let me show you the lift wall we are on this topic." I quickly stepped back a few inches. " The person you'll lift will have a straight back remember." I nod as he quickly lifted me up. I quickly straighten my back. One of his hand head my hip.

And the other my inner thigh. My face continue to heat up a bit. He slowly help put me down." Funny enough I think you'll do better in the female role of the dance." I huff as he chuckled at his joke. " Now last place you can touch are there hands to there elbow. Shoulder touching can be extremely intermittent doing the dance." I quickly nod before asking." How close are the two people?" He takes a deep breath before gripping my hips and pulling me to him. My face quickly darken. Am only a few inches away from him.

"This is the closest you get to each other." I froze as we just stat at each other. After a few minutes Sero's hand slowly started to fall below him hip. My face completely darken. I didn't think I would get this cout up in being this close to Sero. After a few minutes I can't stand the tensh between me and Sero. I quickly grip his top. And he picked up right away and kisses me. I quickly kisses back. Slowly his hand falls to my ass. Quickly picking me up. After a few minutes I feel my back hit the wall.

Are lips quickly separate. I take a few deep breaths." Sorry I so know what came over me." I quickly studier out. It didn't take long for Sero to respond." Do you want to continue doing it." I froze as my face darken again. After a few minutes he quickly kissed me again. And I kissed back. As we kiss Sero one of Sero's hands quickly pord under my shirt. After a few minutes my top was quickly removed. After a few minutes Sero quickly pulled us away from the wall and moved us to his bed.

His lips quickly fell to my neckline as he sits me on hims lap. I quickly start to unbuttoned his top. He quickly takes his top off the rest of the way before returning to my neck. His hand quickly without a heart beat started to remove my pants. I quickly started to stand up as he pulled them down. As I stand his lips fall down my chest and to my stomach leaving hickeys as he goes along my stomach. After a few minutes his hands grips my underwear. I quickly cover my mouth as his lips follow his hands as he removed my underwear.

Right as I left my underwear hit my knees I feel my cock quickly bounce up. I quickly cover my face as I hear Sero speak up." I didn't know you where this big.. I.. um.." my face quickly darkens even more." I .. um.." I quickly look away. Maybe we should stop. This wasn't such a good idea. I go to speak up but morn as I feel Sero's mouth try it's best to cote my dick. I quickly cover my mouth as I look away. Shit that felt good.

Sero quickly moved his hands to my thins pulling me closer to him. I grow. As I feel his mouth deep throat my cock. I quickly grip the wall. I'm so close to him. After a few minutes he quickly starts to bod his head on my cock. I use one hand to keep myself from hitting the wall as I cover my mouth with the other. Not being able to hold any of my morns in. After a few minutes he quickly pulled away. I wine as he chuckled." I think I should take off my pants now.

He helps me stand up stable before I set down next to him. He quickly stands up. Quickly pulling down his pants and underwear with him. After a few minutes he quickly picks me up. And my back his the wall again. He quickly grips my ass. " Are you really?" My face darkens as I look up at him." To late to back down now. Ya ." He takes a deep breath before slowly thrusting onto my ass. I quickly cover my mouth as I try not to scream. After a few minutes his cock quickly felled my ass." First time?"

I quickly look away. As I do so he quickly starts to kiss my neck . Leaving even more hickeys as he's lips fall down to my chest. As he continues to kiss my neck he quickly starts to thrust. As he does so I grown out covering my mouth. He only chuckles as he continues to thrusts. I blush as I slowly start to kiss his chest leaving hicks on it. He grown's as I do so. Quickly in caressing his speed. After a few minutes my cock started to twitch agest his chest."Hanta~!" I quickly morn out. I cover my face as he thrust only speed up.

After a few more thrust I quickly cum over his chest. Hes speed picks up again as his cock starts to twitch. After a few minutes his thrust slow down as he starts to thrust in hard. After a few minutes I feel him fill my ass. " Minoru hooo Minoru!" He grown out. After a few minutes he quickly pulled us to his bed. I passed out only a few minutes later.

Mina(pov)

Holy hell. Sero said this would be funny to see Mineta fell at dancing. So we all gather outside his windows. I quickly look away with a deep blush on my face. Didn't know Mineta swong that way. Everyone quickly walked away and we rush back to the common room. Once we got there Tsuyu said what was on everyone's mind." Mineta has a 12 in cock. Kedo."

Hey yes hey you reading this. If your seeing this then I have posted the Mineta X Denki book! Also we are close to hitting 5k on this book. And that's crazy!  Mostly because I haven't been writing in it. XD. But don't worry I'm back writing in it I promise.  Anyway thank you all so much for the support. And I'm going to say it how the fuck can I finsh a fucking 41 chapter book before Lavastone can post! Yes I like to poke fun about me writing faster then him. So Tsuyu me. Hehehe .

Anyways.... Thanks for reading untill next time!

Word count 1752