Shoto Todoroki Part (1)

This chapter will have spoilers to the anime, there will be small amount of abuse in this chapter as well. Keep this in mind as your reading thank you

Mineta(pov)

For once this week I didn't have to dill with my family calling me up after school asking if I got a girlfriend yet. I mean I'm trying here. But it seam that getting girls in real life is a lot harder then it is in the movies and video games. They make it look so easy. But besides that. This week as been pretty good. I think I only got slapped twice this week. And Mina even talked to me. So I say this week has been the best week here in UA so far.

I smiled as I sat my phone down. Nothing could make this week bad. And as if god himself heard me. Someone nocked at my door. I huff a sst get up. Who could it be this time. I quickly walk over to the door and open it. " Aizawa sensei did you need something?" I spoke out as I look up at the tall man. He sighs before responding. " Mineta please do keep your phone on so that your parents won't call me asking about you. " I blinked for a minute before go to grab my phone.
I quickly unlock it and noticed I had it on do not disturb mode.

That would explain the no calls. I chuckle solfty as I speak up. " Sorry about that Sensei I didn't notice. Thank you for letting me know." He quickly closed my door before walking away. And just as I trun off do not disturb mode my phone rings. And it's my mother. I take. A deep breath as I answer the phone. " Hey mom" I was insteadly instructed by my mother screaming. " Minoru Mineta me and your father have been trying to call you all week why the hell haven't you answered your phone."

I quickly pulled the phone away in front of me to stop her yell from damaging my ears. After she stopped I quickly pulled it back to my ear to explain." Well mom I may have forgotten that before class on Monday I set my phone to do not disturb. And I didn't change it back until Aizawa told me you been calling the school. I'm so sorry for not answering your calls." As I finish speaking my mother's voice spoke up louder then before. " I don't give a crap Minoru I am your mother I'm way more important.

Then what every your learning in that shitty school. The only reason we agreed for you to go there is because you wanted to impresses girls and you yet to have a girlfriend! I mean it Minoru if you don't have a girlfriend but the end if next month me and your father or taking you out of that school and moving to the US. Maybe there you'll find a cute and rich girlfriend. That can help take care of you and us. Minoru we love and care for you and we know that you really badly want a girlfriend.

But if you keep it up at this rate. We will have no choice. UA is to expensive to keep you going there. I will call you tomorrow to see how your doing at getting a girlfriend. Mommy loves you Mimi. Good bye dear." And just like that she hung up. I didn't even get a chance to say anything. I huffed as I quickly throw my phone across the room. I can't believe this. "One week. How am I to do that in one week. No one in class really likes me.
I guess I could ask Asui.

I don't think she'll mind helping me out. Nope that wouldn't work. She will most likely think I'm lieing and will just slap me with her tongue. And I will most likely deserves it. I am way to honest when I speak to people. So I would probably say something stupid. It can't be Uraraka. She's nices. But she also poor. Mina would most likely us it as black mail. So can't use her. Can't us Yaoyorozu . Even if she rich. She would never believe me after the cheerleader uniform things. It can't be Hagakure. She can't be seen.

My mom would most likely think I'm lieing. There's Jiro. But she and Denki seam to like each other. And she seams to hate me the most. So I'm out of options. What in the hell am I going to do." I quickly sat down on my bed with a huff. I loo over to the corner to notice my now broken phone. That's the thread phone this year gotten broken. I'll ask Yaoyorozu to fix it later. " I quickly lay back in my bed as I huff to myself. What am I going to do. I quickly cover my head with my blanket and pillow.