Eirjro Kirishima

This chapter contains spoilers to the Manga.

Mineta(pov)

He's dead. And no one is happy. With Midoriya no longer around. And with Bakugo's death. No one is the same. Everyone has keepped there distance from each other. I've tried to get others minds off of it. But it doesn't work. But one of the most hart broke is Kirishima. He hasn't gone to class sence Bakugo's death. Right now everyone is in class. But me and Kirishima. I got in some trouble will trying to make Denki feel better. But it was Worth it to see him smiled today.

I huff as I wall around my room. I guess I can go see Kirishima. I maybe in trouble doesn't mean I have to say in my room. I sigh as I quickly garb a small bag of things. I quickly pull out something sweet to snack on and put it in a small bag. I think wall over to the door and leave my room. I sigh as I made my way to the elevator. Kirishima is on the second floor. I smile as the elevator open. I quickly walk inside the press the second floor button. I quickly take out my phone and check the time.

It's lunch right now. I quickly get out of the elevator and rush down to Kirishima room. Denki won't be here for about a nother 10 minutes to bring Kirishima some food. I quickly nock on his door. After a few minutes I hear shuffling. So he is up. He opens the door and looks down at me." What brings you here Mineta?" Ya he has lost all his joy after what happened to Bakugo." I just wanted to come by and check on you." He looks down at me comfused before responding.

" Well I'm Fine see you can go now." Hell he's picked up Bakugo's personal. He goes to close the door but I quickly just walk in. He froze as he turn around to see me standing right behind him." What the hell!" He jumped a bit. I quickly chuckle a bit but cleared my throat. " Kirishima you haven't left your room in the past few weeks. It almost going on two months now. I know your upset. Everyone is. But it's not good for you to lock yourself up like this. If Bakugo was here he would yell at you.

Just because your not taking care of yourself. Ya he would want you to miss him. But he wouldn't want you to wast you life and loss the chance you have at become a hero. So Kirishima I'm going to say this one's. You need to get out of this room and talk to someone!" He looks at me for a minute before falling to his knees. I quickly walk over and hug him. He pulls I'm into his chest he head falling right above my own." I know I know Mineta.

I just can't let him go quite yet. I've tried so hard to move on. And so what Bakugo would have. But I can't. I miss him fair to much. It hurts so much!" I slowly rub his back in small ovals. He quickly picked me up and Carys me to his bed. He sits down with me on his lap still holding onto me. After a few minutes he slowly stopped crying." Maybe you need to do something to get your mind off of Bakugo and onto something that makes you smile." I spoke. Me and Denki do it all the time. He pulls away from me before speaking.

"Like what?! I did everything with Bakugo. He was my best friend." After a few minutes I quickly speak up." And I usely did everything with Denki. After he moved to you all. Me and him didn't hang out much. But we still found time to do things we love to do. Even without each other. It's ok to move on. Something you have to. Otherwise you take it out on the only people In the world that still care. If Aizawa did what your doing after the lost of his friend. He wouldn't be a teacher or a hero.

Ya life is filled with hard choice's but sometimes you have to pick one and go from there. Now how about we play some Minecraft. I know your some what good at from what Denki says." He looks at me and blinks for a minute. After a few minutes he spoke up." I would. But my control got destroy by Bakugo a few months back." I hummed as I think. I quickly look over at my bag. I almost forgot about the snacks." Well I have some candy in my bag if you would like some."

He smiles soft before responding." I just real want to sleep until the pain gos away." His soft smile quickly fads. What can I do." Well." I stop to think. I think quickly speak up." Well Denki told me you all use to snuggle or cuddle is it? When ever you or anyone else was sad why don't we do that. And we can just talk about the things we like." He quickly pulled me into his arms again quickly pulling me down into his bed with him." I think that is a good idea." He quickly respond.  I smile as I speak up.

" So what's your favorite kind of candy?" He chuckled at my question before responding." Pop rocks. They remind me of my quirk a lot." I chuckled as I say mines." We..I like grape vines." He quickly spoke up." Gross hah Red ones are better!" I quickly huff playfully as I respond." Hey you like rock candy I like grape. My sound more natural." He quickly continue to laugh before he spoke up." I guess your right Mineta." I chuckled back. I was about to speak up when Denki just walked into the room." Hey Kirishima I got you...."

Me and Kirishima both froze." Should I come back later?" Me and Kirishima both quickly sat up. This is going to be interesting to explain.

Hey hey hey it my birthday yayay. I'm getting old. XD  by the time you all see this I will be 22 0.0 that old. Well not that old. I mean people can grow to be up to 125 so.... I'm still young. Better enjoy my birthday wall it last. 🎉🍰🎂🧃🎊🎈 Anyway let's get to the end of this chapter.

Word count 1095