Toya Todoroki/Dabi

Hello 🚧⚠️ this chapter contains spoilers from the Manga 🚧⚠️

Mineta(pov)

I huff as I rush down to class. I'm running late today. My sister called so I had to answer before going to class. I quickly try to culet my breath as I stand in the door way of the classroom." Sorry I'm late Aizawa! My sister called and I." Before I could continue Aizawa quickly spoke up." That's enough lieing Mineta! We all know your the trader Aoyama told us everthing!." Wait what. I quickly stood up to look at everyone." What are you talking about?"

Aizawa quickly wrapped his scarf around me keeping me in place." Aizawa! I'm not lieing I was on call with my sister this morning what's with this talk about me being a trader!?" I huffed out. What on earth is going though there mind's right now." I thought we where friends Mineta! Now I see your just a Villein that can't help but be a pervert to girls! I don't even know why I followed you around." What... No.. a few tears dropped down my check as I started to struggle. After a few minutes I was able to pull myself out of Aizawa's scarf.

I quickly rush out of the classe room and back to my room. As I run I can hear yelling." Everyone stay in the classroom heros will be looking though out the school for him!" I cried out as I rush up into my room. Soon ripping everything and breaking everthing in sight. Once's I finish I flop agent the bedroom door and fell to my ass. Sitting with my lags pulls to my chest. What would make them say I'm a Villein. I want to be a hero.  I would never be a Villein.

A few more tears drop down my check as I hear footsteps. Great I'm so going to never see my family again. Why would Aoyama tell everyone that I'm the trader I mean I never talk with him. After a few minutes I hear talk." Look what we have here a young hero who seams to be left alone? What's the matter little hero? Did someone lie about you?" A deep chuckle followed. I quickly look up. "A Villein!!" I almost scream. I quickly get up and try to rush out of the room. But the door handle is grab and starts to turn a bright red.

I take a deep breath as I turn and look up at Dabi." Don't run kid. I want to help you." I look up at him scared before responding." Why would I want a Villein to help me!? I don't trust you! Your evil and I'm good so leave me alone!" I yell that last part. He quickly grips my chin focusing me to look up at him." Now listen here! The hero's of this world are fake. I mean they thought you where a Villein. And that's not fair if you ask me."

No it's not. But I don't know the full story either." So what! I no Villein! And I'm not going to be apart of any of your plans!" I huff out. I'm not giving in to this shit." But come on Mineta. Your classmates hate you, they don't believe you can be a hero. I mean they thought you where a trader and I know that sucks to be betrayed by someone who you though loved you." No I'm not giving in. This shit isn't right. I quickly look away as I speak up." I have no reason to trust a Villein like yourself !

Heros are here to make the would a better place!" He chuckled as he responded to me ." You think they make it better? I mean if you think top heros pushing there kids into becoming Villeins because of over training and not caring if they get harmed! A good hero then your shitting me!" I froze looking up at him as he laughs out. Holy hell he's crazy! Wait a hero did that?" No way a did a hero do that to there kids." He looked down at me as he spoke up again.

" You would think I'm lieing. But he has done it to Shoto!" I look up at him comfused as I quickly speak out." What do you mean? And if your saying what I think you are. How on earth do you know that!?" He sigh as he spoke out." Years ago I used to be in Shoto's shoes. But one day I stated a real big fire and he never came looking for me. Told everyone I was dead. Now what makes you think heros are good in this story?" Wait dose that mean he's relationship with Shoto are brothers.

If so why hasn't anyone been told about this then. All from what I know Dabi doesn't have a last name." Your lieing! You don't have a last name. So you can't be related to Shoto." He sigh as he responded." My name is Toya Todoroki. But I would rather go by Dabi. Because why would I want the same last name as the man who made me like this?!" He chuckled as a small tear drips down his check. He's not lieing is he." You see Mineta heros aren't any good. And to think the world loves them so."

I take a deep breath as I hug his lags. He stopped to look down at me comfused." Everyone deserves to be happy and safe. If you ran off because you where in danger that's on you. But you could have called out for help. Yes heros aren't the Best. But that doesn't mean to become a Villein and make it hard to keep others safe." After a few minutes he quickly picked me up. Pulling me into his chest."come with me. I know you see Villein as bad. But if you come with me. You'll see why we fight the hero's so much."

I sigh. I quickly respond." I don't have a choice do I?" He only chuckle as he responded." If it was a choice do you think we wouldn't of gave Aoyama tell everyone your a Villein? You can be a great hero Minoru. But Villeins help the people heros look away from." I take a deep breath as I responded." Fine only because you need my help to move the hate from your hearts to become happy again. " He smiles as he carried me over to a portal in the senter of my room.

"Oh Mineta you'll get it soon."

Aizawa's (pov)

Shit. He wasn't lieing. Wait Mineta! I quickly break down his door to see the room is empty and us completely destroyed. I can't believe I let this happen. Wait Aoyama. That little piece of shit! I huff as I rush down to the classroom. He's not getting away with this.

Word count 1161