Koji Koda

The weal of death has chosen.

Mineta (pov)

Ok I have a lot on my mind right now. I get it. It's weird for me to have any else on my mind. But girls. But I just reserved some horrible news. My father called me today. My mother is in the hospital. And my father lives is the United States now. Mean I have to move. If mom doesn't get any better in the next few weeks. My father Is going to came a get me. I mean I wouldn't be so consider if I would still be going to UA.

But if I move. I'll be talking out and put into a normal high school. But that also means. Me and Denki can't hang out any more. I don't want anyone to feel bad about Me leaving. But I don't think over half the class would care. I sighed as I sit down on my bed. This sucks. And to think I'll have to leave mom as well. Father wouldn't let me stay unless I have a parent to watch over me. And Mom isn't going to be able to do so if she's sick like father said.

I quickly grab my pillow and shove my face into it. I lay on my back screaming into the pillow. I only stop when I felt a bit if Pressure on my belly. I pull up my pillow to see a white bunny nuzzled up into my stomach. How did Koda's bunny get in here? He usely keeps his door lock. I sighed as I sit up with the bunny in my hands. " Well I guess what Koda says is true. Animal's can tell when something is wrong. Is that why your not with Koda? You little fluff ball."

I smiled as I started to pet the bunny. I see why Koda is allowed pats though. He can talk to them. So he knows just what to say to get them to listen. " Well you little snowball of fluff. You really shouldn't be in here. I bet Koda is looking for you." I sighed as the bunny jumped higher into my arms. " If I get yelled at because of you I'm going to throw a few balls at Koda." The bunny looked at me before it moved around in my arms. It then layed down and didn't move.

Are you kidding me?!. Now I have a ball of fluff in my arms and I don't want to wake it. I sighed as I lay back down on my bed. Laying the bunny on my stomach. I sigh as I closed my eyes and feel asleep. " Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I'll go visit mom after school tomorrow." I muble as I fall asleep. Still in my uniform.

Koda (pov)

I can't find them anywhere. I asked almost everyone. And they gave me the same answer. " Sorry Koda we haven't seen your bunny today." I sighed as I walked though the last floor. Maybe they made there way up here. I walk by Mineta's room and stop. I look down to see bunny footprints. I look at Mineta's door to notice it opened a bit. He must have forgotten to close it when he got in. So I'm going to guess that's where they are. I sighed as I quickly open Mineta's door and walked in. Closing it behind me. And much to my surprise. There they were. Laying on Mineta's stomach. I sigh as I quickly go to pick them up. I huffed as they have attached them selfs to Mineta's uniform.

I stop and look at them. I got to say. Mineta with animals is cute. " Ok now how and why are you in Mineta's room." I spoke down to the bunny. They looked at me as they responded. Well you lefted the door open. And I could tell his was sad so I followed him into the elevator and into here." I sigh. I sometimes glad I'm the only one here who can talk to animal. " Wait Mineta was said what about?" I spoke as I sit down on Mineta's floor. " Don't know. But he seam really said.

He even started to pack up his stuff." I quickly look around the room. It was almost completely packed up. Even his posters where gone. I would hear him and Kaminari talk about them some time. I wander what's wrong. " His phone will tell you" I look at the bunny and sighed. Animal's have a way of reading mind's. I sighed as I picked up Mineta's phone. He has a unread messages on the lock screen. ' Minoru I'll be picking you up this week. The hospital just called. Your moving with me ' my eyes widen. Mineta is moving. Where to?

I quickly grab Mineta's fingers. I know this is a invasion of privacy but I was to know what's going on.  I quickly unlock his phone with his finger print. I pull his phone up to my face to read it better.

Father
" Minoru I got a call today from the hospital."

Mineta
" Why are you texting me you Left a year ago. Stay out of my and moms life"

Father
" Minoru your mother is in the hospital. She was rushed there this morning."

Mineta
" Ok I'll head to the hospital then to check up on her. I'll just dech class."

Father
"Minoru. Your mother may not leaving a nother day. I'f she gets better I'll let you know. But if she doesn't. You'll be coming home with me to USA.  I know of a few high schools down here"

Mineta
" What no. I'm not going to the US. I love it here. This is my home!"

Father
"Minoru what I said is final. I'm coming down to visit for a bit. If your mother is still unable to take care of you I will take you with me.

Seen√√

Father
"Minoru I'll be picking you up this weekend. The hospital called. Your moving with me.

Mineta is leaving. I look over at Mineta. He was fast asleep. Something is wrong. I take out my phone as a alert goes off. ' keep a eye out for a older man . Last name Mineta. He was last seen leaving ????? hospital. His ex wife ?????? Mineta was just found dead in her hospital room.' me eyes widen. Mineta is in danger. I look at the bunny who is already running out the door. I look back at Mineta. I'm going to stay here and keep a eye on him. I quickly moved Mineta from his bed into my arms.

If anything happens I need to be able to run out of this room with him. I'm not going to let his father harm his like he did his mother.

Word count 1140 hehe