Mezo Shoji

Minoru (pov)

I smiled today I was going to fuck with my classmates. I have been practicing voice impressions of my fellow classmates. And the first person I was going to test it on was Lida. I smile as I quickly snuck into the halls. Today was the day off. Mostly because half of class kinda. Well kinda got bootedly destroyed by Bakugo as we where all training. I chuckled the hall was all cleared. I quickly deepen my voice and decided to try it out before I started to yell. " Tenya Lida you and your classmates are late for class once again."

I snicker as I sounded really close to Aizawa. I still needed to deepen my voice a bit more. But with my luck it should be unnoticed. I quickly look down forget about the megaphone in my room. I sighed as I quickly ran back in my room. I smile looking at the megaphone on my bed. I quickly picked it up. Within seconds I ran back to my door. I just hope no one sees me. I just have to be quick about. I cover my mouth trying to keep a hold of my laughter. Time for some Chaos.

I quickly turned on the megaphone and play the siren sound on it. Then I quickly spoke up. " Tenya Lida you and your fellow classmates are late to my class I will give you all tell the clock hits 10:30. Witch is in 10 minute to be down here and ready for class." As I finish I quickly shut my door. Now time for the Chaos. And right on time I can here Lida yell. " Everyone quickly we don't have much time left. I can't believe I let us sleep in this late." I chuckled as I peeked out my room.

Everyone was rushing down the stairs. I quickly shut my door. I smile as I ran to my bed and hide under it. Even though my bed is only a few inches off the ground I'm still able to crawl underneath it. I quickly quite down. I smile as my door opened and closed. " Great now I have the dorm room to myself. " It wasn't often the dorm was completely empty. And because they all went to class on are day off. Aizawa should make them to the 4 hour run. I smiled as I crawled from under my bed.

" Freedom!" I basically yelled. I go to trun from my bed when a eye appeared to the side of me. I jumped back affected immediately. "What the hell!?" I screamed. I trun around to see Shoji. Why was he here. He should have left with the rest of the class. Before I could speak he does it before me. " Mineta what you just did wasn't nice. Now everyone is going to be upset when they get back here!" I chuckled as I walk back into my bed. Before I could say anything he was above me.

What the fuck his he doing. I fill my face heat up. Why me. My face deepen a deep red. Why was he so buff!? I never see him work out. My blush must have been noticeable because He spoke up. "Mineta are you ok. Your face is all red. And you seam to be shacking a bit." I was shacking! I quickly cover my face. What the hell is going on. I quickly try to shack it off as Shoji spoke up. " Minoru can I ask you a serious question." My eyes widened. Did he just call me by my first name.

Shoji then sat on my bed next to me. I quickly readjusted my self so I was sitting next to him. I sigh as I spoke up." Sure what's on your mind?" There goes my day to myself. He quickly looked at me then away. After a few seconds he spoke. " Minoru how do you still with everyone jugging you?" He said it on go. This shock me a bit. Everyone in class loves Shoji. I mean I see him talking to everyone. Who could hate him. I stopped my self middle thought. I know who.

I sighed as I responded. " Well I try to annoy that hate full thing they say. Ya some of them may be true. But if I don't take what they say to heart. It hurts a little less." I look down at my hand. I never realized how much almost everyone in class hates me. I was about to say something when Shoji hugged me. My eyes widened as I looked up at him. He then spoke up. " You are a lot brave then I am with that matter Minoru." I blushed a bit as he said my name.

Then it hit me. What did he mean by braver? I quickly look up at him then spoke. " What do you mean by that. I mean everyone loves you. What on Earth could you be hated for?" Before I new it I was pulled into Shoji's lap. His arms wrapped around me as he spoke. " You see when I was younger. I grow up in a town that were agent quirks that changed your outer appearance. My quirk developed when I was at the park. A few of the kids see. It and ran off in fair of me."

My eyes widened as I look up at Shoji in the eyes. " And ever sense then. I Just wanted to make everyone feel safe. So I started waring my mask. This way no one will get scared to see my face." As he finishes speaking a tear ran down his check. I sighed as I quickly go to wipe them away. Standing on his lap whale doing so. And angst everything telling me to ran and get Midoriya I spoke up. " No matter what you look like you can be a great hero Mezo. Your kinda to everyone, you do your best and that's all that matters"

Before I could speak Shoji pulled me into a nother hug. My face darken a bit. I quickly look up at him as we pull away from are hug. I was going to speak when he spoke first. " Wait did you just call me Mezo?!" My eye widen as I blushed. I quickly studier over my words as I spoke up. " Well you keep calling me Minoru so much though." I must not have noticed how red I was. Because as I looked at Mezo he mask was now off.

I completely stopped talking as I put my hands up to his face. Before I knew it his lips touched my own. We must have been kissing and talk for a while because my door open to reveal a very sleepy and exhausted Class. As I pull away from Mezo I hear yelling. I quickly turned around to look at Mina with her phone out take pictures. Everyone was shocked. Before I could say anything Asui spoke up. " So when where you going to tell us you were gay Mineta? Kedo."

Your word count is 1191