Neito Monoma (Part 1)

Mineta( pov)

Monoma is a complete assholes. I mean I thought Bakugo was bad. I thought I was bad. But no he takes the cake. Yet everyone seams to be ok with him. Compared to me. Ya I get it I'm perverted. But at least I don't go around telling everyone I'm better then them. No do I make fun of how people look. I hate his so much. Yet. I can't help but feel a bit Jealous of him. I mean he has his looks. He rich so girls seam to love him. Well not the girls in my class.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone in Class 1A wants h dead. I mean I hate him. He makes fun of my hight. And tells me my quirk has no real uses in it. But I hear him talking with Kendo. I've heard him laugh. I've even heard about him crying. And it makes it hard to hate him. Even though he hate everyone on Class 1A. But I think that's because he's Jealous he didn't get in 1A. I know I'm going to hate myself for this. But I should go walk with him. I mean spying on his is creepy.

So I should most likely just talk to him if I wanted to know him better. Most likely I'll do it tomorrow on Saturday. I'm visiting my family right now. And we are out eating at the park. " Minoru I'm so happy my baby boy is home for the weekend. I wish I could say the same for you farther though. Sometimes I wish he didn't work all the time." I sometime forget about family problems. " Ya Me to mom. But it's going to see you and Minora again." I spoke out wall holding my baby sister.

My mother smiled. " Minoru why is it you never come home with any of your friends?" I sighed as I looked away. " Let's just say. I only have a few. And they are busy most of the time training." My mother only hummed. " I'll be back dear. I'm going to get you and Minora some ice cream." I smiled as my mother walked away. I swear my parents need to come up with more creative names for there kids. I sighed as I bounced my little sister on my lap. She giggled ad I did so. " Why are you so cute?"

I chuckled out. " Did you hear?" Hum. I quickly look over to see a few of my old classmates. What are they up to. " Ya I can't believe Mineta go in. I mean is quirk is do dumb." I sighed as I go back to playing with my sister. " I also heard that copy cat form kindergarten go in as well. My only question is how Mineta go into class 1A and he didn't." And now they got my attention. They new Monoma? " Ya maybe it's because he was gay he didn't make it to class 1A! Gross am I right!"

What the hell is the mater with them." Minoru dear I got your ice cream." I look over at my mom and had her Minora. I quickly stood up and walked over the kids." Hey there." I quickly spoke out. They turned to look at me. "Well if it's isn't Mister I don't know what a boob is! Hahaha what a joke you are!" I huff at there responds. They are the man reason I got into hentai and porn. I sighed as I responded back." What still sower I got into UA and You didn't. Or maybe because Someone better then you did?"

I chuckled. I hate them. And I hate Monoma but I hate them way more." What do you mean by that little grapes. I out rank you in every department. And that copy cat is nothing compared to me. So what he can copy others quirk's. He's just a copy CAT." I hissed at there words. I smiled as I gave out a check response." No wonder why Neito broke it off with you. You where a horrible boyfriend as well as a assholes. And I hate to break it to you. Neito says I'm bigger."

I wink as I walk away. I may not like Monoma. But that look on there face was hilarious and so worth it. But I. Going to have to tell him about this. But I'm also not gay. So I know if I'm not carful they will probably figer that out. I quickly sat down at the table with my mother." I didn't know you had a boyfriend Minoru I would love to meet him one day." My face darken a deep red. Fuck now I have to explain to my mother. The things I do for my fellow school mate.

" Mom" I wipered. She looked at me confused and realized I was wipering mostly because I didn't want anyone else to hear. " His not my boyfriend. It's just. Though two over there were making fun of him. So I had to say something to make them stop. " My mother smiled as she started to bounce Minora. " Well Minoru that just makes you a good friend. Momma prod of you. Now eat your Ice cream before it turns back into milk." I sighed as I relaxed. I look down at the grape Ice cream.

For some weird reason I've have always loved the taste of grapes ever sent I as a baby. Guess it maybe because of that my quirk was going to be. I reather not think about that. That kind of thinking gets you in with the wrong people. I Shoke my head. I quickly started to eat my Ice cream.  After I finished I get up and go throw away my trash. I look up at the other hand throwing away trash. "Kendo! What are you doing out here. Though you be out with your family or hanging around Monoma?" She chuckled at my question.

" Well one I am out with my family." She pointed over to the small family sitting on the grass." And two I'm not always watching Monoma like a baby." I chuckled at her last response." Well played. But I'm glad I ran into you. Otherwise I may have had to walk around for a while." She looked confused at my words." And what is that Mineta?" I sighed as I responded to her questions." Well I need to go talk with Monoma this weekend. Mostly now because of what happened not to long ago. But also because I wanna try and get to know him better."

Kendo smiled at my words. " Well I'll text you his address. Just tell me your phone number. Also what happened? You didn't really explain." I sighed as I take out my phone. " Well some boys from both my and him past where making fun of him. And I may have said something. And because of that something I need to tell him." He looked at me confused even more as I spoke up again. " Anyway here's my number ###-###-#### anyway see ya at school on Monday." I quickly say as I try to walk away.

" Mineta!!! One question is that your mother and your little sister." I sighed as I responded." You want to meet them don't you?" She quickly ran to my side. " Sure do." I sighed as we walked back over to my mom and sister. Today is one heck of a day. And tomorrow is going to be a hand full.

Word count 1261