Yugo Aoyama

This chapter contains spoilers that are in the manga but not in the show yet. Continue with 🚧⚠️

Mineta(pov)

I like him. I like him a lot. But I don't know why I do. He's always happy but something about him feel comforting. And I wish I could know why. Maybe it's because him and Midoriya get along well. And I look up to Midoriya a lot. It could just be a side effect of me idolizing Midoriya a bit. I huff as I look around the common room. It was completely empty. Which is a weird think. Maybe everyone went out or something. I sigh as I push myself up more on the couch.

" Thank goodness I thought I was going to have to tell you myself about your posture being bad. But it seams you found out on your own." I quickly jump and face the person talking. "Aoyama you scared me. Shit! I now know how Midoriya feels when you do that." I huff as I grab my chest to get some air. "My apologies Mineta but I do have a tendency to sneak around like a mouse. Unknottest until I speak up." I just nod my head yes. I sigh as I quickly speak up. " Do you by chance know where anyone is at. Besides us?"

He looked at me for a minute. He then quickly pulled out his phone. Weird I just asked him a question. " Ya I know where they are at. Most of them are at the mall wall Mina Bakugo Sero Denki and Kirishima are at the beach." Ok guess he was just texting everyone. " Ok thanks. Now I need to figure out what to do for the day." Aoyama quickly scooted closer to me. I jump a bit in responses. But quickly relaxed. "Well you can always go to the mall as well. Or go to that anime store you like do much."

My eye quickly widen. How does he know about that place? I've only taken Denki there. And only once have I done that." What anime store?" I quickly asked. Maybe I can play dumb. There's no way he knows about it. I go there only on days off. And mostly at night." You know which one I'm talking about. The one you go to every Thursday night. Mostly around 11. Sometimes 2." Ok that is creepy as hell. I think I get how Midoriya feels around Aoyama now. Way to much.

" Ya.. I don't do that. Anyway.. I think I may just go to my room and play some games..." He looked at me upset before looking around the room. " How about we go hang out in my room in about 10 minutes." I look over at him comfused before speaking up. " We usely never hang out. But ok. What games do you have?" He only smiled as he quickly stood up. " You'll find out when you get there Minoru!" My face quickly darkens. " Um when did you start calling me by my first name?!" He only chuckled as he responded.

" Well I find you cute. And would love to hang out. So see ya in about 10 in my room." He then quickly walked away. Guess I have to choose in the mater. I quickly get up and walk over to the elevator. I need to change first. I quickly hit the button and waited for the elevator. Soon as it opens I quickly walk in and press the top. Floor button. I then waited for the doors to close. Is it just me or is Aoyama acting a bit out of character. Na just my thoughts. I quickly exist the elevator as the door opens.

Aoyama(pov)

Shit I can't have anyone in the dorms right now. With Mineta here I have to keep him detract. I don't want to harm them all. But I have no choice in the matter. But now that I think about it. Was Mineta blush when I said his name. Or was I just imagining it. Most likely imagining it I'm 99% sure he's straight as a line. Wait 10 minutes shit! I quickly pull out my phone and text Dabi. 'get to my room fast Mineta is in the school still and will be in my in 10.'

I huffed as I get a reply. ' wait what I thought everyone was supposed to be out for the day. If you fuck up are chances to place in Camara's I'm going to kick your ass.' I sigh as I quickly respond. ' just get here and in the room next to me. That way he doesn't see you. You have less then 10 minutes.' I then quickly put down my phone. Ok I can do this. It's just Mineta. It can't be to hard to keep him busy all day long. I quickly look up to see Dabi.

Mineta(pov)

Ok all dressed. I still have a few minutes before I have to get to his room. I stop in the common room to get some snacks. Most likely Aoyama has cheese but. I think I rather have some chips and candy instead. After a few minutes I quickly rush down to his room and nock." Give me a minute Minoru!" My face quickly heated up again. Shit why do I like him saying my name so much. I quickly look away from the door and wait. After a few minutes he opens it. " Hey Minoru come in."

I smiled as the blush on my face decided to stay a bit longer. I quickly walk in. " Thanks Aoyama. Anyway what games to do have. If you don't have any we can always go to my room and play." I turn to look up at him. His face seamed a bit dark. Is he ok. I sigh as I quickly sit on his bed. " So why did you suddenly want to hang out with me? We don't ever really talk so I'm a bit curious." Ok maybe I can get some answers. I noticed him looking over to the corner of the room.

I go to look but my chin quickly gets grabbed so I'm looking up at Aoyama. My face quickly darkens . Too close. I then hear a sound. I go to look back in the direction I was originally facing before he grabbed my chin. But I'm meeting with a pair of lips instead. My eyes widen and I slowly melt into the kiss.

Dabi(pov)

Well that's one way to keep a grape occupied. But didn't know he was so straight. Maybe I should keep a eye on him. I quickly get out of my hinding place and leave the room. Time to start leaving Camara's around the place. Don't know how long grape boy will be busy for.

Word count 1145