Traders and the Master

Welcome to chapter 4 of are 4 chapter Marathon. This is the last chapter of this Marathon. If your questions why I'm calling it a Marathon is because I'm writing this chapters pack to back and posting them when I finish writing them. But it 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 this chapter contains Smut as well as spoilers from the manga🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 also if your new to short books here's a quick information bourd for ya.

Not everything is going to be canon

Something will be from what I think is Canon but may not be.

Characters storyline can be different

And yes I'm taking request always. Just no one leaves any...

Now on to the last chapters. Once again 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 Smut 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧

Mineta(pov)

Fuck! What is happening?! The last thing I remember was everyone getting separated doing the fight against Shigaraki. I don't know where I am. It's so dark I wish I knew where everyone was at. I quickly noticed I was stuck though. This time I'm trap to a bed. It's way too dark to see. After few minutes I hear screaming.

" Let us go! Let us all go!" Aoyama! I quickly try my best to look around. But nothing. " I don't give a shit! We are heros not villains anymore!" Monoma! What is happening. Slowly the bed moves into a standing like position after a few minutes I full the tape on my mouth wrip off." Mineta Mineta. I gave you the chance to join us and help save everyone who have ever been forget left behind by hero yet. You flip the tab6on me completely as you took my men on the I side to heros. Guess Aoyama was right.

You are Smart. And your good at everything you do. But even though that may be true. You know you felled as you are here with me now. No one this time is going to save you all. The heros right now are most glad your no longer with them. " Quickly before he could speak again Monoma yells." Your afraid of what would happen if you asked for help from the heros that's why you hind. If you go out and fight you'll lose yourself completely. " Shigaraki quickly glares away from me. His figures clear to see.

" Would you shut up. I can't let you get back out again. Nor can I let you get back to Aizawa. Dealing with you to the first time was irritating enough for me. You can't stop me this time! I'm going back out there to finish Midoriya once and for all! " Aoyama quickly coughs as he speaks up." Just give up already everybody has abandoned you! Toga is now with the heros Dabi is getting the hell he needs. You can't keep fighting All For Ones fight. You need a hero. "( I'm looking out for a hero till the end of the night and you have to be strong yeah he's going to be that yes you got to be faster than life I need a hero.... Continue)

Shigaraki quickly yelled at Aoyama to shut up. " You know what how about I get you all to shut up as I do what needs to be done." After he spoke a clone of him walked in. I'm guessing Toga did it when she was Twice. (Can I get a RIP for Twice in chat) The clone quickly walked up to us with a grin as the real Shigaraki left the room to continue the fight with Midoriya.

"So sad too. I had great hope for you three." The clone quickly said. "We have hope for Shigaraki! WE hope he can get better and be better!" I quickly spoke up. The clone laugh as they spoke up. " You think you can help me. How with Love that's pathetic even for you heroes. No one loved us. No one cared about us! So tell me why I should get a damn about letting you go." After a minute Monoma spoke up. " Because unlike the other Shigaraki you don't have All For Ones powers. Meaning you can't stop us.

If just one of us get lose from this quirk cuffs we can stop you." The clone didn't speak." Think about Shigaraki pass! The person he looked up to. Was AllMights teacher. The one women who didn't care what the family wanted and thought about saving though who matter instead!"  After a few minutes he still didn't speak.  I quickly yell at him. "Think of the pain she felt knowing she couldn't save her family from All For One. You have fell her. This is your time to fix it." The clone then spoke.

" Change are mine please." He quickly started to un cuff us. Once we all where uncuffed the clone vanished into goo in front of us. We all quickly nod at each as we rush back to the fight.

Mouths later

It's all done no more fighting it's all fixed.  The last I hear of Shigaraki was yesterday. His age was degrees by Eri. Hoping to fix his arms and the physical damages caused by all for one. But she ended up rewinding his body a bit to far back. But good news for him. He can finally do the hero training he was always ment to do.

Toga also joined us in the school as did Dabi. But he's in the advanced class as he's older and gets to do his best as being his true self. I smile as I quickly rush to meet up with Tomura Yuga and Neito. Three people now I can call my close friends. Even closer the Denki. I checkle as I rush down to then. They where chilling In Yuga's room. I was making my way there. Once. There I meet up with the boys. After a few hours of talking Tomura spoke up. " Love you guys for saving me." We all smiled back as we respond.

"Love  ya to Tomura."

I know I said I would do smut but you all just got click batted!

I was planning on doing it. But I didn't know how to fill it in probably so you got a sweet ending. Please don't yell at me for smut!.

Also if you want me to make this into a book let me know (0.-) wink*  but besides that I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did. And before you yell I did say manga spoilers at the top. So you can't get mad at me. :p anyways see ya next time.

My hands are so half the marathon is done hehhe.

Word count 1124