Denki Kaminari

I mean what else did you expect something else. XD. Ps there will be smut this chapter

Mineta(pov)

Shit please don't get in. Shit! Did that come from me? I even sound like a girl. " Mineta who's that up in there with you? Do I need to get Aizawa?" I blush. There's no way to avoid this is there? I sighed as I get out of the tub. Blood still running down my thins. I quickly unlock and open the door. " Hey Denki." I quickly spoke out. " My Mineta... Mineta are you a girl right now?" I look way as I Shoke my head.

" Ya I am. And if you could. Please get Mina and Momo. Because I really don't want to walk around like this ." Denki looked at me wired before asking. " Walk around like what?" My face darken as I spun around and waited for Denki to notice. After about 10 minutes he noticed. " Holy hell your covered in blood." I look back up at Denki and nod. " I'll be in the shower when the girls get here. Tell them the door will be unlocked." I blush as I quickly walk back into the bathroom and close the door.

If anyone new this it would be a shocker. But I have a younger sister at home. She around 9. And she had her first period last year. Let's just say I keep a few pads here just in case if I need to run down to her school. As well as underwear. But my is bigger then me. So I can't really do much about it. I huffed as I got undressed. I look down at my chest. Holy hell they be huge. Like wabba babba hug. My face darken as I held one of them in my hand.

Wo. This one fells weird but two fells great. I sighed. I know now what it's like to hold a boob with nothing on it with my hands. I smiled as I quickly hope into the shower and turn it on. Even though I'm still curious. Right now I needed to clean up.  Covered in blood. Gross.

Kaminari (pov)

I quickly rush into class. " Um hey." I painted shit I shouldn't have ran. " Kaminari where is Mineta? I asked you to go get him." Aizawa spoke up. " Well you see we have a code grape." Everyone looked confused before Aizawa spoke up. " Let me guess he got himself stuck in the walls this time. Trying to peek on the girls." I blush as I spoke." No not that. For this one I need Mina and Mono to help me out. Well Mineta out." I chuckled nervously." Kaminari if you haven't forgotten. Last night someone broke into the dorms. We don't know what there quirk was . So it's important we keep everyone here until we figure it out." Aizawa quickly stated. I blush as I spoke. " I know what the quirk was. And let's say Mineta got hit with it.

And that's why I need Mina and Momo's help. Because Mineta is a girl right now." Aizawa froze. I look over to Mina and Momo. They quickly got up before rushing out the door. Guessing I'm following them. I quickly rush after them into the dorm room and up the stairwell. The elevator would have taken to long. Once we got there I remember Bakugo had broken down Mineta's door. " Um Kaminari what happened to Mineta's door?" I chuckled as I responded." Bakugo." They just nod as we walked in. The show stopped running. I. Going to guess Mineta just got out of his shower. Well her shower.

My face darkens as Mineta walks into the room in just a a towel around there waste. Holy hell his boobs are huge. " Mineta your a girl. You can't walk around like that!" Mina insteadly yelled.

Mineta (pov)

I look over at Mina as she yells at me. " Well this things are like 20 pones each. And I'm sorry I don't have a bra to wear. Shit I was lucky I had something to but in my underwear to stop me from bleeding Al over the place. Now will you two help me or not!" I huffed. Momo quickly made a tape measure. " Fine but you owe us. Kaminari stop looking at Mineta's chest and wait outside the room! We will take care of this." I look over at a blushes Denki. So that's how creepy it looks when I do it. I understand why the girls may not like me doing that now. I noticed Denki wasn't pay any I. I quickly walk up to him and pull him doito my high. " Denki I'll let you touch them later. But right now you need to leave the room." I wipered to him.