Yuga Aoyama

Hello ... This is a ⚠️🚧 This chapter contains Smut And maybe manga spoilers. ⚠️🚧 Continue if you dare.

Mineta(pov)

This isn't fair! I've try so hard to get his attention but all he does it talk about Midoriya all day long. When I act pervert around the girl when he's near he just looks away as someone else yells at me.I can't stand it anymore. I huff as I quickly walk out of my room and to the elevator. Once it opens I quickly walk in. I press the second floor button and wait for the doors to close.

I'm going to give him a piss of my mind. One they clothes I sigh as I quickly pull out my phone. I don't look bad do I. Shit Minoru clear your head. We are just going down to talk with him. I huff as the dinged open. I quickly walk out not bather to say hi to Denki as he goes in side the elevator. Is this making me that upset that he won't pay any attention to me. I sigh as I get to his door. Ok Minoru you got this.

I got to nock but stop when I hear a voice that terrifying sounds fumier. A deep voice with a husk to it. As if years of Dady problems just dropped out if the air." So tell me how have your plans been on getting close to Midoriya Aoyama?" Wait what? I quickly lean my head against the door to listen in." It's been hard.. you see." He sounds so scared. But he's telling a Villein about Midoriya. Is he the. I quickly cover my mouth stopping myself from yell." What's so complacented ?" Ok maybe if I find this out it will be for the best.

" There's this boy. And he keeps on interaction every inappropriate with are female classmates. I want to yell at him. But it's hard to do the task at hand when someone is constantly trying to do destructing things to his classmates. I don't even know how he became a hero." He's talking about me. Shit! What am I to do know. Not only dose he hate me. He also is a trader. And no one would believe me if I told them." Just keep on task. Let your classmates dill with the trup. They take care of him.

You focus on getting what we need!" Ok what the hell am I going to do. I take a deep breath as I speak up." Holy hell dose Tsuyu have a nice ass." No one else is around. That mean I can get him to respond to me. I quickly pull my ear back to the door and listen." Will someone please shut him up." I huff as I spoke up again." But dam are Momo's tit's hug and bouncely I can ride her tits all day ." I quickly cover my mouth. That was gross to say out loud."

I go to say something else but Aoyama's door slams open. I quickly turn to look at him." Hey Aoyama need something?" Ok I can do this. He quickly picked me up dragging me into the room. Fuck I messed up. Ok think Minoru. After a few minutes my back meet a soft bed. I bounce a bit before Aoyama is above me. My face quickly darkens." What the hell is your problem. Why are you constantly try to harass your classmates. I may not like Bakugo but you take the cake you piss of shit." And my blush is gone .

I quickly look away as he continues to yell at me. Once he stops I speak up." And when are you going to stop being a pussy and tell someone what the hell is going on!" He froze as he looked down at me." What did you say?" I take a deep breath as I responded." When are you going to stop being the Villein's little bitch and tell Aizawa you need help!" He looked at me pissed off." You said those things on purpose so that I would drag you in here didn't you?!" I chuckled as I look away.

I don't think I should respond. It didn't take long for him to grab my chin." Tell me now why you where out side my door." My face quickly darkens once again. Why is it he keeps changing. " Tell me know Minoru!" First name! I quickly pull my face away as my hole face was a deep red. What the hell is wrong with me. He's a trader. I should have just went and told Aizawa. But if I did that I wouldn't be under him right now like this. He then quickly grabs my chin.