Shoto Todoroki

Mineta(pov)

My ass hurts so much. I huff as I stumbled into the gates of the school. Dabi dropped me off a block away and told me how to get there from here. My ass hurt so much. I quickly stubble into class. Not feeling walking to the dorms and to my room to change. As I walk into the classroom I quickly fall over in the door away. Fuck everthing hurts." Mineta? Where have you been?" I didn't respond as Denki soon spoke up." Minoru why didn't you call me when you got back last night?" He quickly walk over to me.

As he helped me up he quickly speaks up." Dude did you get laid last night your neck is covered in hickeys?!" I quickly cover my mouth as I felt really week." Doesn't matter right now. Shoto who is Toya?" I quickly spoke up trying to catch My breath. Shoto looked over at me completely Shoke before he spoke up. " How do you know that name Mineta?!" I stumble into Denki's arms as I quickly spoke up." Because last night he did this to me!" Before I could say anything else I blacked out. Everthing because fogy as I hear Denki yelling my name.

" Minoru! Minoru wake up!" When I sat up I quickly looked around. I was in the dorms. But not my room. The room seam to be extremely basic. Not much of anything in it. I huff as I hear someone talking from outside the door." Todoroki this is not appropriate Mineta should have been taken to Recovery girl. Not to your room. Him fainting like that isn't a good thing!" So I'm I. Shoto's room. How long have I've been passed out for. I quickly take a deep breath.

I thin go to get up almost instantly fall to the ground. " Fucking hell!" I yell out as I hit the ground. After a few seconds Todoroki quickly rush into the room. I huff as I Cruse under my breath. " Shit Toya! Now I can't feel my fucking lag's." I jump as I here Shoto speak up." Mineta you not in the proper state of straight to be up and moving. But besides that. Now that you are up. I can ask my questions." I grown as Shoto quickly picked me up and moved me to his bed once again.

After a few minutes he spoke up. " So how do you know the name Toya?" I huff as I look away. Is that all what anyone cares about? Is what I know! No even my Heath. I huff as I quickly respond." Dabi." Shoto looks at me completely comfused for a minute before asking me a simpler question." How dose Dabi know about Toya?" Great. Why am I in the middle of family drama. I get enough of it at home. I don't need everyone else drama in Mt life." Minoru this is impossible! Toya is my older brother that I thought before today was dead.

And somehow both you and Dabi know who he is. Which your lucky I'm not doing what Bakugo would do. So answer my question. How does Dabi know about Toya?" Great so it's the dead brother is secretly a Villein store with him. Can I say emo boy life?( Note I have only put this because of everyone calling shoto a emo boy. O.o) I sigh as I quickly respond." Shoto Dabi is Toya." After a minute Shoto quickly pulled out his phone. Who is he calling? " Father.". Ok more family problems... how lovely..

" Listen! What happened to Toya?" Holly hell I forget that Shoto is so direct like that. " Then why is Dabi claiming to be him." I quickly look up at Shoto to quickly noticed the small amounts of tears streaming solfy down his check. " No that doesn't explain it! Why didn't you go look to see if he could have been found!" I quickly jump at Shoto yell though the phone. Ok that's new for him. " No no that's no excuse your? Quirk is fire! You could have went looking! You could have found him and prevented him from become like that!"

I wasn't expecting Shoto to yell like that. What all is he going though at home?" No no you don't get the chance to be a "good" father to him! He hates you! I... I... Until you tell the other two don't call me or get in contact Enji?!" Fuck did I just tear apart a family?(Maybe?) I huff as I look at Shoto he quickly slams his phone to the wall after freezing it. Ok I have to do something. I take a deep breath as I drag myself to his side. I thin quickly hug him.

" Shoto I know your upset and you have ever right to be so. But instead of lashing out like your father would do. Be better. It's something Toya didn't do nor see. But you have a chance to be better and do better. I know it hurts now. It always does when it comes to family. I know. I truly do. But with time. Things will be more clear. And you will understand them a lot better. " It didn't take to long for Shoto to quickly drag me to his lap and pull me into his chest. I chuckled softly as I continue to hug him back.

" Minoru what all did he do to you wall you where with him?" My eyes quickly widen as a deep blush covered my checks. " Nothing!! It's just opened my eyes a bit on how I act around everyone." It didn't take to long for him to speak up. " I'm pretty sure Denki said something about hickeys? So I'm pretty sure he did something." Well great now he's back to normal please don't tell me what he's thinking about right now. " If Toya eve dose come back I a prove of you both." My eyes quickly widen as I yell out.

" SHOTO!!!" He chuckled as he quickly respond." I'm joking. If anything I would like to just keep you around. You seam to be good at talking to people. Guessing Midoriya has been rubbing off on you a bit.( If you read that and you instead though of the Mineta X Midoriya book I wrote or the chapters I know who you ship Mineta with the most-.- I see you all.) I chuckled as I quickly respond." Ya I guess he has just a bit. There's a lot to look up to." Shoto smiled solfy as he spoke up.

" Ok Minoru let's get to know each better. I have a feeling there's a lot the everyone needs to know about you." I smiled as I responded." Ya guess there is ... To bad author~chan doesn't feel like typing it all down." Shoto look at me comfused before just chilling out." You go first Minoru."

Fucking Mineta breaking the fourth wall here..... But he's riti don't feel like doing that right now. But I would like to say

Thank you all for 2k reads on this book. I'm so excited for it. And a quick call back from what I said earlier about Izuku.

Thank you for the 1k reads on that book. Now I do have 3 Mineta theme books I want to write. But those will have to wait until I finish one the FNAF book I'm working on. And Two the other FNAF book I promise for my male readers. With that being said.

Do go check out my friend Lavastone8 and him are working on a FNAF book together and the first chapter should be out in the next few months... Who knows. But we are also working on a Mineta AU book together. So feel free to go and give it a read.

And now this book. No this isn't the end. I'm getting this book to at least 200 chapter or less before I make a second book to it. And the second book is going to be mostly about AUs. Aka vampires and other stuff like that. until next chapter see ya later.

Word count 1365