Fumikage Tokoyumi

Happy Halloween 🎃🎃🎃

Mineta(pov)

Tokoyumi hasn't lefted his room all day. And I have been sent up to see why.  Me And Tokoyumi don't see eye to eye. But me and Darkshadow do get along quit nicely. But I never did questions why that is.  But decided that. I sigh as I walk up to Tokoyumi's door. It seam to quite. Which is usually never a good sign. I quickly push my ear to the door. Maybe I can hear something from the other side. Who knows what could be going on behind them. " I am not going to do it!"

Well sounds like Tokoyumi is yelling at Darkshadow about something. " Why not you know you like them. Why deny your feelings!" Wait Tokoyumi has a crush. Now that I think about it. He's crush could be Tsuyu. I mean I've seen the two talk and they seam close. " It's not that simple they like someone else!" Well that's just sad. Poor Tokoyumi. I mean I've seen Tsuyu talk alot with Uraraka as well. Guess he has a lot on his mind maybe I should just leave . " Well why not just ask him!" Nevermind. Him?!

Now I want to know more. Who does he like? Shoji maybe . Or even Koda? But now that I think of it. Those two Arn't looking for love right now. " Darkshadow it's not that simple just to ask him. And I'm pretty sure he's straight and not gay or bi!" So it's one of the straight guys in calls. Well that does take a hand full of are Classmates out of that equation. Now that I think about it. That only leave's me. I know Kirishima is bi. He likes Bakugo and Mina. Bakugo is a straight up gay in denial.

Denki is bi. He talks to much about Jirou and Hitoshi. Izuku. Well I think he's pan. Shoto is a closeted gay.  Aoyama is gay. It's way to clear to see that. Iida likes both Uraraka and Sero. Koda is asexual. And do is Sato. Ojiro is only gay for Denki. Shoji is pan. But he's not looking for love right now . Sero like Shoto and Iida. So that only leave's me. But that can't be right. Maybe it's someone from class 1B.  He didn't say it was from are class. " Just talk with him!" They are still fighting. I should stop it. "

I quickly noked on the door. Quickly there was some crashing sounds before Tokoyumi spoke up. " Who is it!? " I quickly cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. " It's Mineta." I was barely able to speak. Quickly the door open up. " What do you want? " He sounds so upset to see me. But I don't care really. " Well you missed class today. So I got sent up by everyone to come and check up on you." He quickly rolled his eyes. " I'm fine Mineta"  I look up at him confused before I spoke up.

"So who where you and Darkshadow talking about. Some guy from class 1B right?" Tokoyumi quickly shut the door in my face. " Hey not cool. At least come down so everyone knows your ok. I'm not trying to get yelled at today." I huffed at the close door. After a few seconds the door open and Darkshadow came out. Great he's playing hard ball. " Darkshadow why has he been in there all day?"  Darkshadow quickly looked at me and smile. "Mineta I missed you my dear friend!" My eyes widen as Darkshadow hugged me. I chuckled as I hugged back .

"So what's up with mister cranky today?" I quickly asked Darkshadow chuckled before dragging me into the room. " Hey not so ruff. I bruise easily." I huffed as the door closes. I sigh as I look around the compliment painted black room. " Tokoyumi where are you!? This isn't funny. Everyone wants you down stairs!. " He's really not going to respond to me. " Mineta how much of mines and Fumikage conversation did you hear? " I quickly turned around to look at Darkshadow. " Not much. Just you telling him he should ask out his crush. Who is his crush anyway. I bet 10 bucks it's Monoma. "

Darkshadow quickly started to laugh. " No it's someone from class 1A." My eyes widen. Shit. " Um. Well.. " crap I can't even speak right now. What am I going to say. I'm not gay. So what am I going to say to that. I sigh as I spoke up. " Tokoyumi you and I both know I'm not gay. And I know this is going to hurt you. But move on. " I quickly turn away and out the door. I can't believe I just said that. I feel so bad now. I quickly rush to my room. I can't be around anyone right now.