Izuku Midoriya

Happy pride month everyone. As you know this book is 100% guy on guy. Unless Mineta some how truns into a girl .. but of course I can't talk about that. Your here for this chapter and this chapter is 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧SMUT🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 let me guess you called it. XD. And this time I promise it will be smut. Unlike that last chapter... Heheheh. But of course I hope you enjoy and are having a great pride month. Or even a normal month. Because who knows when your reading this. Enjoy heheh.(please read the end)

Mineta(pov)

Fucking hell do I hate sleep overs. But it was a success that I was even invited. I'm going to thank Denki for it later. Knowing everyone else. Denki most likely is the one that mentioned inviting me. I huff as I quickly knock on Deku's door. We had all agreed on Midoriya's room to be the best one two use for the sleep over. As he said something about being gone for a while after tomorrow. I don't know why I didn't listen in on it. Quickly Deku open up. He had a soft smile.

The kind that you give when your not so happy to see someone but still want to be nice. I gave a small wave as he stepped aside a let me in. I quickly walk in to notice no one was here yet. But it did look like everyone dropped off there stuff. " So where's everyone else?" I quickly ask.  Midoriya looks at me confused before looking around. He then quickly picks up on what I said and responds. " Oh ya.  Bakugo , Kirishima, Denki, Mina and Sero all went to go get some food. I believe Sato, Shoji and Koda went with them.

All the girls except Mina went to go get nail polish and hair supplies. Shoto, Iida, and Aoyama went with them. Ojiro and Tokoyumi Are trying to get Aizawa to go home early. They all should be back soon." I nod as I quickly set down my sleeping bag and sit on it. " So what games do you have planned to be played?" Midoriya quickly walks over to his desk and picks up a sheet of paper. "Well looks as if Mina picked truth or dare, Denki picked hide and seek, Sero picked us all playing Minecraft, and Bakugo picked cards agest humanity."

Well this sounds as if it's going to be crazy. I quickly take out my phone and start to browse Tik tok. (You should 100% follow me if you have it @raeofsunshine_0w0  and @SunShineJokes hope to see ya there) As I do so I hear a nock. Midoriya quickly gos and answers it. Ojiro and Tokoyumi quickly walks in as they speak up. " I tell you Midoriya getting Aizawa to leave was so easy I don't know why Bakugo and them always have such a hard time doing so "  Well at least he would bug us all.

I quickly continue to look though Tik Tok. But before I could finish on video I hear Bakugo yell." Hey Don you dare close that door on me you fucking nerd?! " Well good to know the fighting has already started up. I huff as I trun around to look at the few here. Al most all the girls are still gone. Along with Shoto, Aoyama and Iida. Mina quickly spoke up as she entered the room." This is going to be so much... Oh hey Mineta you got here early. " Good to know Mina doesn't like me much.

But as soon as my name left her mouth Denki quickly pushed pass to get to me." MINETA BRO you would not believe what I seen today!" I quickly chugged as I sout over so he can sit next to me." Go on tell me everything! " I quickly spoke up. Hey if Mina can like gossip so can I. But before he could speak I hear Iida quickly yell." Kaminari what I seen you do at the mail was completely unacceptable." Looks as if everyone is back now. Midoriya quickly smiles as he speaks up." Ok everyone let's get started on are first game! "

Well there's only three games. So I wander which on is first. Bakugo quickly walked over to the desk and picked up a hand full of cards. " My game first!" He shouted. Well at least we don't have to pick. We all agreed as we got set up.