Testutetsu Testutetsu

𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕦𝕖𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟. 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕔𝕙𝕤𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞.

Mineta(pov)

Class 1B. A class room I don't dare go near. But today I have no choice. Most of class 1A are having a sleepover and we all started to play truth or dare. And to say the least Bakugos dears are not fun. Shit so far he had Denki dressed up as maid, Kirishima to dye is hair purple, and Mina to destroy 6 different make-up tools. And I've seen how much she's spent on those good thing she can ask Yaoyoroza to replace them later.

But this date was so messed up. " Mineta Truth or Dare?!" I didn't even bother looking at who asked and said. " Dare I ant no baby!" Biggest mistake of my life. Why you may ask. Only because I'm standing outside 1B's dorm in nothing but my underwear. Bakugo said I have to stand here all night. And the only way I can leave if is one of the girls from 1B tells me I look good in my underwear. Maybe I should have done truth. Would have saved me so much pain. I huffed as I lookup at the dorms.

It's pass bed time. No one is going to see me here until morning. And even if a girl sees me not if they are going to know what to say. I'm not even allowed to talk to them wall I stand here. And it's starting to get ready cold. I'll get Bakugo back for this a nother day. Maybe I'll tell everyone about his and Kirishima dating. Shit he may kill me if I do that. I grown as my lags start to hurt. Man I can't even sit down. This is not cool. Maybe if I'm lucky one of they guys will come down and ask me first.

That way they can tell the girls and I can leave. I look down. This is hope less. I'm going to be stuck here all night. All the lights where out in 1B. So I know there's no hope in me being seen. I mean I'm a size of a child. who's going to notice. I quickly titen my grip around me. It's really cold out here. I feel really light headed. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped diner because of that dare. After a few minutes everything went black.

I grown as I opened my eyes. I was in a dorm room. That can't be possible I was outside 1B. I quickly look around the room. Ya I'm not in 1A dorm's. This place looks to nices. And the room is completely decorative. I quickly look down to notice I'm in a oversized t-shirt. Who's dorm room is this. What time did I get here? I hummed comfused for a minute. My eyes quickly shot to the door as it open. " Ya keep us updated on how he's doing. And ask why he was out there so late!"

That was a girl voice. Who's room is it. " No probably Kendo I'll make sure to ask." Soon Testutetsu walked into the room. My eyes wide as he turned to me. " Oh your awake Mineta that's great. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them?" I sigh as I Shoke my head yes in responses. " That's great first question why where you out side so late and in your underwear at that " I sighed at his question before responding. " Bakugo dared me to do it. I wasn't supposed to leave that spot up tail a girl from 1B said my underwear look good. "

I quickly look away. I'm so going to get Bakugo back for this. " We'll Mineta your lucky I found it. It was almost 2 in the morning and I seen you fall over as I was getting back from a late night study group. I was doing some cleaning up so I must have cought you not to long after you got there." I relaxed hear that. At least I wasn't out there for to long. " Thank you Testutetsu for bringing me and letting use your shirt. And I'm sorry about this all happening.." Testutetsu smiled before he responded.

" No problem Mineta and I'll tell 1A that one of the girls said it. Don't want you getting turned into wine." I chuckle at his responses. Funny joke. Testutetsu smiled before he stood up. " Oh ya. You have a small fever from being out in the cold. So you can stay here for a bit. I'll be back with soup for you to eat. Lay back down and get under the covers I'll talk to Vlad about you staying over here for a bit." I just nodded my head as he lefted the room. I'm not that sick am I.

I quickly touch my head. Don't know why I did. Not as if I could tell. I sighed ad I quickly pull off the cover and trued to stand up. The moment my feet touchs the floor so dose my face. I can't feel my lags. I quickly flip over and look down at them. They are completely Froze. Didn't think it was that cold last night. I huffed. I sat on the floor of  10minets before Testutetsu walked back in. "Mineta are you!" I quickly look over at him. He quickly put down the soup and picked me up.

"Let's get you back in bed. Looks as if your lags got frosted bite. But good news Vlad said you can stay until you can move on your own. And with your lags like that. Your going to need more body heat. Also I had Komori go talk to class 1A about the dare. They should think you pasted it. Now you need more body heat and you need to eat. Got it!" I was confused on the lasted bit of what he said until he picked me up again and pulled me into his arms.

" Now let's get the blankets and yet you feed!" My face seams to have darken as he wraps up up in a think blanket and started to feed me. After I finished eating it didn't take me long to fall asleep in his arms. It was nice worm and tosty.

Got to say that one was cute. poor Mineta but hey. I made it work. Why because someone asked if I would do Testutetsu and I did. XD well got a lot more writing to do. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕏𝔻 anyway see ya all next chapter... Or book... We'll see.

Word count 1214