Tomura Shiguraki

Hello everyone for though who didn't read the last chapter. The next 4 chapter are going to be all together basically. As there are three character that are being shipped with mineta this is chapter one. And the four chapter is 100% smut. So read as you dare.

Also thank to the wheel of death for creating this chapters. Good luck to all and 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 this chapter will contain spoilers to the manga if you aren't caught up with a manga read the next few chapters with 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 as it will be a mix of me coming up with ideas and using the main storyline as well in some parts. Enjoy.

Mineta(pov)

Fucking hell my head hurts. I groan as I lift my head up from my chest. Am I sitting up? Where am I even. I try my best to rub my eyes. But soon Realized I am un able to move. Its so dark in here. I quickly blink a few times trying to get my eyes to adjust to the dim room around me. In the near distance I can see three figures standing in front of me.

But that seems to be all I see them as. It's too dark to make out any facial features. My breath quickly picked up. What the fucking is hell is going on. I quickly inspect my restraints. I seams to be only tie down. And a thin trip of tape across my mouth. I quickly set my head back down and as quickly as I could relaxed my shoulders. I don't know how bad the situation is quite yet. I'm going to try my best to see if I can understand it. Even if that means I have to be here longer.

After a few minutes I hear a familiar voice speak up. " Well he was the only one that was able to grab what do you want from me a Golden metal." Who's voice is it. I feel as if I know them. " Would you shut the fuck up! You sparkle loving bastard. I still don't understand how you got 1A and I didn't. " I know that voice. The voice of a jealous blonde who thinks he's better than everybody else. Monoma. And one of the others are from my class. He said something about sparkles.

There's only one person I know who is over the top of obsessed with sparkles in my class. Aoyama! What is going on. After a few minutes of complain back and forth the two the third voice person spoke up. " Would you two shut the fucking hell up! I can't think straight with you two yelling. Now I want to know why this grapes kid is here and not Midoriya!" The room quickly fell silent. I quickly feel myself twitch at the impact his voice had on the rooms atmosphere. After a few minutes Aoyama speaks up. "I know you want Midoriya but let me explain first! "

Well guess I'll find out why I'm hear. After a few minutes Aoyama continued. " Even though Midoriya is over powered right now. There's only been one person I seen able to stop AllMight from movie when he's in his hero form. And that person isn't Midoriya. I've seen him survive deadly hits and somehow still be walking. He is the best way to combat every hero out there. His personality may be less than desirable but. He can be extremely useful to us all. And even if it doesn't work out. No one will believe him. "

Are you kidding me! After a minute 8 hear laughing." Your joking right. He's nothing to UA. And would be nothing to us. As I probably said multiple times before his work isn't useful and he's useless. Splendid explained for excuse for telling us that you were too afraid to get Midoriya. " Ya Monoma is still as much of a ass as before. After a few minutes the deeper voice spoke out. Though very low and scratchy. He mumbled one last time. " Get out now!" After that I quickly heard the other two scattered. Wait am I still stuck with him.

Fucking hell! After a few minutes a strong tug on the top of my hair happens causing me to look up. I froze as I'm meeting face to face with Shiguraki. The man in charge of All For Ones plans. He gives off a medically chuckle before he speaks up. " I know exactly what you're doing right now. As if you can't do anything if you're nothing! I can change that for you. You can be powerful you can blend it you can be better than everyone. All you have to say is you'll join us. And help us in our plans."

I glared up at him as I hissed. Even though nobody believes in me I would never betray my friends or the people I care about. He gets off a soft chuckle as he sleeps up again." When I was younger I thought a hero would come and save me I thought someone would save me. And no hero did no citizen just my new father. The men I plan to help. The man that has helped millions of people. Just give it a few weeks you'll see no one is coming. And once you realize that.

You'll be welcome here into your new home. And you will truly learn how to be your most powerful self. And to let no one ever tells you no! "  Fucking hell is he desperate or what. (-.- yes yes he is) I huff as I look away from him." No you'll see. My friend they will come for me. Heroes don't leave anybody behind. You can be better than this. You are better than this. Why are you letting him brainwash you so easily. You're the bronze in his whole operation. Everyone under his wing is. You'll see they'll come to me.

I know they will ! "

.... Kind Nevers for what's to happen next to Minoru how about you all?? See ya next character 😀

Word count 1026