Tenya Iida

Mineta(pov)

I got in trouble. But what else is new. With how my life is. It's no real surprised about it happening. What else is new. I look at a butt I get yelled at. And this time. I wasn't expecting it to be as bad as it was. Everyone seam upset. I huff as I quickly rush out the the class room. I need to think. What was so wrong with commenting a girl on her butt. My dad said that's how him and my mom started to talk and get know each other.

Maybe it's because I'm not as good looking. I huff as I decided not to leave my room for the rest of the day. I just need to clear my head on somethings. I quickly rush to the dorm rooms. I quickly walk in and go straight up the stairs. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I huff as I reach my floor. I quickly rushed to my room closing and locking it behind me. I may get in trouble for leaving class early. But I don't think Aizawa care's if I became a hero or not. I huff as I sink into my bed.

Iida(pov)

Mineta ran off over a hour ago now. Where is he. He's Missed a good hand full of classes. I sigh as I quickly walk over to Midoriya and and are group. Maybe they know where he is. " Greetings friends do you by chance know where Mineta is? He as missed the last few hours of school." They all quickly turned my away. " Sorry Iida we haven't seen him since he ran off this morning. But I think Mina been talking about him all day though. So maybe ask her. She may know." I quickly nod as I turn and walk away from them.

I then quickly walk over to Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima. " Greetings Bakugo, Mina, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima." I go to speak but Bakugo quickly speaks up. " What the hell do you want four eyes!" I huff at his response. " Bakugo that is no way to talk to your fellow classmates!" But before it could go any further Kirishima quickly ended the situation before I became a fight. " Wow calm down you two anyways Iida what brings you over here?" I sigh as I quickly speak. " My apologies for my attitude.

But my question is have any of you heard from Mineta after this morning? He has missed most of his classes and I need to speak with him about it." It didn't take long for each of them to respond. " We don't speak of him right now Iida!" -" ya Kirishima is right Iida Mina said he did something to her not to long ago. That why Denki isn't even talking with him." I quickly look over at Mina." What did he do? " She quickly spoke up." He dose it every day Iida. What's a surprise he did it with no one around.

But he slapped my ass doing last class period. So gross." I quickly look at her confused. " Mina Mineta hasn't been in class sence this morning. I should know I do role call before the teacher's do." Mina quickly looked up at me comfused. " What you have to be joking. I seen he early. See he's over there." I quickly turn around to see what looks like Mineta. But something was a bit off. Mostly because of him watching Midoriya the hole time. " Ya I have a weird feeling. I'll talk with you all later." I quickly left the room rushing to Aizawa's class room.

I quickly open the door and spoke up. " Aizawa I think something is wrong!" Aizawa huffed as he spoke up. " Right on time as always. What is it this time Iida?" I sigh as I quickly spoke up. " I seen Mineta in the caffeine just now. But I'm pretty sure he's not the type to stock Midoriya." Aizawa looked at me comfused before speaking up. " It's most likely nothing now leave or do extra work." I sigh as I quickly left the room. That's not Mineta. I huff as I rush to the dorms.

Once I get there I quickly look around the floors and stop at Mineta's room. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. " Shut up grape boy." I spoke to soon. I quickly put my ear up to the door and listen. " I wish we would have gotten Uraraka for this instead. That way Toga won't be noticed but from what I can tell she's doing good so far. From what she told us. No one has ever noticed the switch after you left the room this morning." Yep I was right something up. I quickly pull out my phone and call up Aizawa.

Mineta(pov)

I huff as I try to struggle out of the ropes around my wast and chest. I hiss as I spit out the cloth in my mouth. " You won't get away with this. People will notice I'm acting weird!" Dabi quickly grab my chin as he speaks up. " No they won't all we have to do is make it looks as if you changed and by the end of the week. Toga will be the new Mineta and we will have anything we need on them. And with us having you. We can make sure it last."

Fucking Villeins can't go to my room to think without get kidnapped. I quickly kick and Dabi fell to the ground. I noticed him covering his dick. Holy hell nice Minoru. I smile as I rush to the door openings it as quickly as I can. The moment I do I'm quickly grabbed and pulled out of my room. What just happened. After a few minutes I realized Iida is holding me. He only stop once we get to class. I look up at him comfused before he walks in holding my hand. Once inside I freeze when I see Toga as me. Everyone stopped and looked at us both.

" Aizawa see I told you something was wrong!" Iida quickly spoke up. Everyone look at the other me. Toga quickly rush out of the room pushing me into Iida. But quickly turned around and pulled me into a fight. After a few minutes Aizawa pulled us apart. Everyone frozen. Then quickly Mina spoke up. " Witch one is Mineta?" Denki quickly walked over to us. After a minute he walked over to Toga. " This is Mineta I know my bro." I froze as a tear fell down my check.

He can't even tell the difference. Toga quickly went and side hug Denki. I quickly speak up. " If that Mineta then do you like strawberries?" Everyone looked at me comfused. All be Iida. Toga quickly respond. " Love them." Before anyone else could speak up Iida does so. " Guys Mineta is allergic to strawberries. " Everyone quickly looked at the Mineta Denki was hugging. Aizawa quickly tied her down with his scarf. I quickly hugged Iida. "At least someone remember's." Iida chuckled as he responded. " Ya dad can't have my classmates dieing because of a allergic reaction because of there food."

Word count 1202