Mezo Shoji

Hey everyone. Today is a normal chapter for you all. And after the smut chapter. You need some fluff. So I hope you enjoy this cuteniss your about to read.

Shoji(pov)
(Don't do that to often.)

It's been a harsh few weeks. As almost everybody is busy and I wish I could talk to someone. But no one seams to be free. I humm as I sit on the common room couch. They doesn't seem much to be going on today. From what I know everybody's out at the beach or even at the mall. Maybe I can watch something on TV.

I quickly go to grab the remote but stop when I see a small hand already on top of it. I quickly look to the side of me a little bit more up to see who's sitting next to me. Mineta? Though was out with Denki today. " Hum hey Mineta." I spoke up. He quickly look up at me before responding. " Hey Shoji I thought you where out with family today?" I quickly shake my head no." Everybody at home is busy. I thought you were supposed to be hanging out with Denki today ? "

I quickly responded. His sighs as he sits back more in the couch. " Yeah what's going to but something came up. He's hanging out with Bakugo and everybody else at the beach. " He sighed. I quickly nod my head as I look away. This is a bit awkward I don't really talk to him that much." So Mineta did you want to hang out with me then!? " I quickly ask. He quickly looks at me before responding." Sure I guess what you want to do? " I haven't thought that far. I'm hum as I stopped a thing for a minute.

What could we do. I don't  know Mineta that well so it's not like I can just do something that we both like on command. " Do you got any video games?" He quickly looked my way before responding. " Ya I have a few. We can go chill in my room and play I guess." I quickly stuck up as he spoke. I smile across underneath my mesk as I reach out my hand out to him. " Let's go then better than sitting down here all day doing nothing." He looked up for me at a second after I spoke.

He then dod his head as he took my hand. I quickly pull him to his feet as I let go of his hand. I smile as I walked over to the elevator. I quickly press the button to call the elevator as he walks over. He quickly stands by my side as the elevator gets the floor. As the door opens we both rush inside. I quickly hit the top and then lean against the elevators wall. Mineta seam to instantly do so himself. The elevator ride was quite the hole way up. Once the door open we quickly left to his room.

Once we got to his room he quickly unlocked the door and we walked in. " So what games do you have?" I quickly asked. He hummed before he looked at me. " Well I have Roblox, Among us, Mario kart, GTA 340, and Minecraft." I quickly nod my head as I take a set on his bed. " Well we can play Minecraft." I quickly spoke up. He not as he quickly pulls up the game for us to play on the TV. As he walks over to sit down I quickly knows how there is no more room on the bed for him.

I forget I'm way bigger than him. I chuckled as I move myself to the floor. He quickly huffs as he decides to just sit on my lap. My eyes widen as I freeze. He quickly grabs two controllers sitting on top of the desk next to us before heading me one as he does so he speaks up. " Your to tall to see over so I'll just sit on your lap." Does he do this with Kaminari all the time.  I only chuckle nervously as I just nod my head.Mineta then quickly opens up the game.

I set up as he leans over a bit. Quickly starting up the game. I joined him right away as we started to play. We played for about a hour before I decided to ask. " So Mineta what came up that stoped you from hanging out with Denki."  He sighs as he responds. " He invited Jirou to go as well. And we where going to just hang at the mail but she wanted to go to the Beach instead. And Denki agree with her. And because it was the beach I was told I couldn't go. To many girls in bikinis."

I wasn't expecting that. I thought him and Mineta were best friends. Surprise me he would leave him behind for a girl. " So why aren't you with a family?" Well he told me so I guess I should answer him. " My oldest sister just had a child. And they think I would scare her. So they told me to wait to see her until she's older. " I quickly shake it off before responding once again. " But it's ok. I'll see her a different time. Maybe be a while though. " After a few seconds Mineta spoke up.

" Well we can go visit my family then. They mostly would love to see me bring a friend of for 5he first time. " Denki has never b6over to Mineta's house. I quickly responded." Sure why not. Sounds like fun. " He smiles as he quickly gets up." Well what are you waiting for let's go. " I chuckled as I quickly pull myself up.

Mineta(pov)
(Toke me long enough)

It only took us about 30 minutes to get to my place. I quickly joked on the door as my sister answered it." Little bro! It's good to see ya visiting. Meto are little bro is here. " She stopped talking as she looked back my way." He brought a friend with him! " My face quickly darkens as she says that. I chuckled as I pushed us inside." Wow Mineta you have a nice home. " I chuckled as Shoji spoke." Ya I forget about it sometimes. " I quickly look away as my older bro came down " dame Meteora you're right! And his hug as well. Mom Minoru is home." He chuckled as he walked away. " They are my older siblings. They are twins." Shoji quickly nod as I spoke. "Mim my baby boy welcome home!" I blushed at the Nickname my mother gave me.

"Mom I have a friend over!" I huff at her. She quickly looks at Shoji before she speaks up. "Omg Minoru your friend is so hot. If he was my age I would." I quickly interrupted her. " Mom!" She quickly stop talking.  I quickly look down to see my younger sister. " Shoji meet Minora My 4 year old sister." He quickly jumped as I spoke. " I don't want to scare her. I um." I humm as I look at Minora. She smiles as she quickly walks over to Shoji with a big smile on her face.

" Hi me Minora and you?" Fuck that was cute. Shoji quickly looked away as he spoke. " Mezo." She quickly chuckled as she quickly climbs up him to his arms before hugging him. " You every pretty!" Minora said. Shoji only smiled as he held her. " Your not scared of me?" She only laugh at his comment. " If anything Minoru's room is 10x more terrifying than you are." My older sister spoke out.. " Meteora! " I quickly shotted. She only chuckle as she walked aways." Minoru why does your friend join us for lunch your father will be back in a few. "

My mom spoke up. I look at Shoji as he responds." I would love to " I smiled as I look at the table." Mom were one set short. "I spoke up. She quickly looks at the table before responding." Minoru you can sit on Shoji's lap." My eyes widen as I look away. Got gamit mom! I blush as I drag Shoji to my room. " Call us when it's finished!" I yelled. Shoji only chuckle as he say down my sister. We quickly went into my room as. We sat down and continue to play Minecraft. With me once again sitting on his lap.

If my siblings come in I'm so fucking screwed. " Hey Mineta. Thank your for being me here. Your family is every nice " I smile as I look up at him. " No problem." I quickly responded. Before I knew it his lips were on my own. I didn't even realize when he temo6his mask. Most likely was Minora. As the kiss deepen I hear my mother yell " Food is done!" A soft blush coats my cheeks at suicide parade. As he separate I hear my siblings yell. " Come on mom they were kissing you could have waited!" My face darkened even more as well as his.

I love my family but was that fucked up to do. Minora chugged as she jumps off my bed. She was on the bed behind Shoji. That little snake. She giggles as she rush to the door following my siblings down stairs. " Let's go eat Minoru.", My face quickly darkens as I responded. " Ok. Mezo."

Cute do fucking cute!!!! Anyways see ya next chapter!

Word count 1578