Shoto Todoroki

Manga spoilers⚠️

Mineta(pov)

Right now Todoroki is yelling at me. It would be considered normal except for what this fight is about. I got a letter back from a lab about a DNA test I sent in. I used a sample I got from Dabi. A bit of his skin burned off and I wanted to know more about the Villein. I even did one on Toga. And I don't want to be the one to tell Bakugo. (Just because I seen some people mechanic it.) But with how Todoroki is taking it. I think I should have keep my mouth shut.

" Toya is dead Mineta! I don't know where you got the front but that's a fucking lie!" Eventually the whole entire class was watching us. I should have waited tell later to do this. Or not at all. " But Todoroki the test says that Dabi is your older brother!" He quickly hit me before taking and pice of paper from my hands before walking out. Great now everyone is looking at me. I huff as Aizawa spoke up. " Mineta where did that sample come from and what lab did it come back from!?"

Great now I'm in big trouble. " Last week doing are fighting with the leg I stuck a ball to Dabi. He ended up burning off a bit of his skin to remote it. Leaving a bit on the ball. So I brought it back and waited for it to unstick. Once it did I sent it to a lab that's specialize in DNA. And they set me back the paper work. I didn't believe it at first united it started to make sense. Endeavor isn't the best dad in the world. We all know that because of Shoto.

But it becomes clear as I remember shoto said he has a nother brother that was so call dead. And who told him that Endeavor did. So I started to think more. Apparently in the known listings of quirks and thought who died because of them Toya's was fire but not like Endeavor's fire. But hotter. And I remember in science class in Middle School when fire is really hot it turns blue. Like Dabi's fire. So I decide I was going to tell Shoto about it. But I didn't expect him to respond the way he did." I quickly look away. Aizawa quickly spoke up.

" Go talk to Todoroki right now Mineta! I expected you two to be at better arrangements then you are right now." Well at least I didn't get expelled or expanded for what I did. I quickly rush out the door and to the dorms. If anywhere he would have came back here. I spent about 2 hours looking for him. Once I found him he was in the refrigerator. How did I not notice all the food out. Oh ya because my character design is crotch hight. But hey at least I get to see girls underwear all day long.

Wait focus Minoru! I sigh as I quickly speak out. " Todoroki. Can we please talk about it." I hope he says yes. Otherwise I may get in bigger trouble. " Go away Mineta!" I huffed as I sit agest the. Doors of the cabinet Infront of the fridge. " Shoto I know how you feel right now." I go to continue but get yell back instead. " No you don't! Toya is dead! He's not alive! I will not believe this fake shit!" Ok got to tell him. " Shoto though aren't a lie. I should know I did a test on myself a while back.

After I realized my behavior wasn't the best around the lady's I wanted to find out why." I stop and waited for Shoto to respond. Nothing. I huffed as I spoke up. " Apparently it's something in my DNA. My mother had the same problem at my age. So did my sister and my brother. They never talk about it. And don't end up planing to do so. But from the test it told me my family as a increase in sexual desires in are DNA. And it makes us obsessed with the idea of sex and the opposite gender.

It usely goes away after highschool and started tords the end of middle school. I ended talking to my grandparents about it. And they told me it was true. I know you most likely wasn't planning on finding out about what happened to your brother. Nor where you expecting his dead to be a fack. But Shoto I think your brother was just like you. Trained like you. And treated like you. But unlike you. He got away. And because the one thing you want to help protect people from. I'm sorry for telling you like this."

I quickly stand up. I don't think he wants to talk. I don't think he will believe or forgive me. I quickly walk out of the kitchen and to the elevator. Maybe I should just stay in my room. I always seam to make problems happen when I leave it. The elevator quickly open. I go to walk in but stop at the works of Shoto. " Mineta was all that stuff you said true?" I quickly turn around to see him behind me. I quickly nod my head as I walk into the elevator. " Come on. I'll show you."

He quickly follow me as I press the top floor button. it didn't take long for the door to open again. We quickly walked out and to my room. Once we got there I quickly open the door and let us both in. I huff as I turn on the light closing the door behind us. " I except something different from your room Minoru! But it's nice looking." I sigh as I quickly pull out my test as I spoke up. " Ya my room is pretty normal for a teenager. I just give off that weird vibe. Here read."

I quickly handed him the test as I sit down on my bed. After a few minutes Shoto joins me. He quickly wraps his arms around me as he speaks up. " I'm sorry minoru." I quickly hug him back and respond. " It's ok Shoto. We all have family secrets that we rather not talk about." Shoto quickly respond. " Can we do this again sometime. I mean the talking thing. I think we would get long better if we do so." My face darken for a minute before I responded. " I don't see why not. Sure next week your dorm Saturday at 1."

Shoto smiled as he responded. " Good by me."

Word count 1111