Rikido Sato

Hey thank you all for 8k reads soon to be 9k. I'm so excited for this chapter even if I have no idea what to write for it. But I think it's fair if tell you all now 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 This is a smut Chapter. 🫣 XD🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 so read at your own risk.  Good luck.

Mineta(pov)

I don't know if it's just me. Or does Sato smell a lot like candy and sweets all the time. I guess it would make sense. He eats it like food. But at the same time.

I never see him eat. And my curiosity is starting to get the best of me. I hum as I paste around my room. I guess I could just ask about it. Not like it would do anything at all.( Are you sure about that?🫠) I quickly roll my eyes as I walk over to my door. Choosing to ignore the weird voice I'm sure I just heard. ( Weird! 😢 Ok I get it.) I quickly open it to instantly smell something sweet. Is if somebody was just faking a sweet grapeberry pie.(🥧) That's interesting.

From what I know. No one really but my family knows how to make it.  As it is exactly different to learn and to even teach. If I recall it took me 3 years to learn how to make the batter for it. I quickly close my door and follow the sweet smell.  After a quick trip down stairs I stop myself Infront of Sato's door. Ya that would explain the smell. But not completely. Ya Sato is a great cook. Don't get me wrong. But No one should know how to cook what I smell in the dorms but me.

Well I was planning to talk to him anyways so might as well just knock. I quickly tap my fist to his door. Not realizing how hard I was hitting it. As Midoriya is room neighbor opened his and looked my way. " Mineta Sato doesn't want company at the moment. He told me to let anyone that stops by know." I quickly look at Midoriya as he spoke to respond to him. " I understand Deku but right now it's quite important that I do speak with him." Midoriya quickly nod his head before peering back into his room. Quickly closing his door behind him.

A few minutes late the strong with of grapeberry pie coats my nose. I quickly look back at Sato's door to see him peering down at me from a cracked open door." Did you need something Mineta?" He spoke out with a every wobbly voice. He sounds as if he hasn't slept in a few days. Now that I think about it. The smell I been smelling around him always has a soft Barry sent. " Mineta if it's not important I need to get back to." I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I interrupt him by accident.

" Ya Sato I could help but noticed the smell of garpeberry pie coming from your room. And I wanted to ask about it." He looks down at me in shock before speaking up." You know what Garpeberry pie is?" I look up at him surprised he didn't know that. " Ya my family have been making it for generations. I even had a slice in the fridge a week of go but it kinda went missing." I Mumble off to the side that last part.  Sato quickly opened the door wider as he spoke up." Come on in Mineta."

I look up at him a bit surprised before walking in underneath his arms. The strong smell of garpeberry pie fills through the room." So Sato you know how to make grapeberry pie?" I quickly turned to him. He seems to be extremely shaky and jumpy. But he seem to quickly responded though. " Yes ...I think?" I look at him confused as I quickly walked over to what looks to have been a freshly made garpeberry pie. But I instantly noticed something was off. The grapes being used aren't your normal grapes. As the ones he's using was used as a perfume years a go to make.

As some may say a sexy smell. Anyone who would use it though would become extremely horny. I quickly look at Sato as I speak up. " Sato I want you to listen every closely to the next thing I'm about to say." He looked me dead in my eyes. Shit he's been in here for far to long. " Sato you used the grapes. It's going to be ok. As this things do happen. So I need you to do this next few things exactly as I tell you to got it."