Katsuki Bakugo

Heyo. This chapter contains smut so please do continue at your own risk. Have a great day

Mineta(pov)

I am not happy right now. This whole entire week has been training training Non-Stop. And thank God that I end up being hurt. This way I don't have to participate in any of the training. But the worst part being is I was injured by Bakugo. And his punishment is having to take care of me. And just to think I was so close to having a break. I groan as I hear him yelling down the hall. " This isn't fair why do I have to take care of the grape!"

Yeah typical Bakugo( I was trying to say Bakugo and it changed it to  broccoli... I didn't know Midoriya and Bakugo where the same person XD!) though. After a few minutes he quickly pulls open my door before slamming it shut. Ya he isn't happy about this. Not one bit. After a few minutes he quickly turns to me and grubbles." Why in the hell do I have to take care of you." I huff as I quickly speak up. " I can hear you; you know!?"

He quickly looks dead in the eye before responding. " That was kind of the point." I quickly huff at him as I look away." Now what type of shit do you need done today. Because I don't want to be up in here all day long wasting my day on you." Ouch my feelings. I give him a soft sigh as I speak up. " I have a few clothes that need to get washed, as well as I need help getting to my laptop so I can do some homework." He quickly glares at me before speaking up." And why do you need help getting your laptop is right there."

He quickly points at my desk that is probably no more than 5 ft away from my bed. I take a deep breath as I point at my ankle. "You broke my fucking leg or did you forget?!" He glares at me for a moment before he responding. " No I didn't forget. But it's right fucking there! You shouldn't have no problem getting to it.!" I groan as I quickly speak up to him. " Bakugo I am a quarter of your height. Trying to balance myself on a chair while being so small that can barely get onto my bed myself it's not an easy thing to do.

So I can't really get up and do things." He groaned as he picks up my clothes." I'll be back in 10 minutes." I nod my head as he leaves room. Maybe now I can get some peace and quiet. But less than 10 minutes later about to go walk back in with nothing in his hands." Shitty hair said he'll do it for you. Now I'm going to go back to my room." I quickly cough catching his attention. "What is it now?!"

He basically yells out at me. I take a deep breath as I speak up slowly." I still need to get to my laptop." He groans as he quickly walks over to me and picks me up. After a few seconds though he stops. Not even sending me down in my chair. He that makes a v line straight to the bathroom. "Hey what the hell I told you I need to get to my laptop!" I quickly yell up at him. He end up groans as he speaks up. "You smell like shit!" That was rude.

"So what a wash up after the cast come off. " I quickly speak up to him. He loves his eyes as he throws me over his shoulder caring me straight into the restroom." You aren't getting fucking clean clothes until your body dirty is fucking clean!" He quickly shuts the door behind us. " Hey who put you in charge of my cleaning duties!" He quickly sets me down on the sink so that I can be eye to eye with me. Well as close as possible eye to eye. "I fucking did got a problem with it I don't give a shit!"

I looked up at him with a heavy glare. But he seem to glare back at me 10 times worse." Fine fine I'll clean up!" After a few seconds I realize I can't do it on my own. Bakugo must have noticed it first because he spoke up right away. " You dumb s*** I have to clean you can't walk 'remember?!'." He mocks me a bit. I look up him with a heavy sigh as I respond. " So how are we going to do this?" He groans as he quickly looks down at me. " I'm giving you undressed and sending you in the shower then I'm leaving."