Toya Todoroki/ Dabi (part 1)

Mineta(pov)

I didn't believe this would happen. What could have made it all start. My hole class left me. They left me to die. Ever sense they just throw me at the Villein's I've been leaving with them. Well not living. But being treated as a prisoner. But each and every day. Dabi always comes down to talk with me. I know what he hopes. That I would take there side. Thinking I would crack a lot easier then Bakugo did. But I haven't been home in over 2 months now. And I've lost all hope In hero's.

I huff as the door opens up the stairs. A light shines in before the door shuts. I don't bother to look up. I know who it is." Come on short fir just talk to me. If anything I can understand your pain." Dabi once again trying to get me to drop my gard. I keep my head down. Not wanting to give him any thoughts of me considering his proposal to join them. " Come on kid. It's been two months now. Don't you think if the hero's still though you where alive they would have went looking for you?"

I know his words are true. Only because Midnight is the one that left me mostly. She was the closest to me doing the attack. And she left me." Kid I can see it in your face. The look of betrayal from someone you looked so much up to. It hurts. But if you join us. You'll never feel it again. We care and will always look out for are own. We made this pack for people like you and me. The people who have no one to go to in are time of need. Take what I say and listen to it Minoru.

Us so call Villein's. Are more hero's then hero's are there selfs." I hate that he right. It hurts to think he's right. I have never once seen the Villein's turn there backs on each other. Not how hero's have. " Minoru don't you want a chance at a happy ending. We can give it to you!" I quickly feel myself starting to cry. I can't believe this. I can't believe I'm thinking about going agest the one thing I tried my best to do. I want to be a hero. But hero's don't care about people like them.

" Why should I trust you?" I quickly asked. I know hero's won't give them the ear they need to listen. But if I'm going to be stuck here. I want to help them see the light again." Minoru don't you see. We could have killed you that day. But we seen what we have all been though. Being abandoned by the once's we trust so much to keep us safe and sound. This is why we stand against them. Can't you see! We do this so no other kid has to go though not having someone there for them just because of there familys.

Toga's family left here because of her quirk. Shigaraki killed his hole family. Not because he hated them. But he wanted to be a hero. But he was shown after his family died that hero's aren't Worth wait for. Kurogiri all we know is the people he thought how cared for him left him to die. And me.." he stopped talking. I want so badly just to hug him. Something he is mostly not so use to happening to him." And me.y father pushed and pushed to get his dream child.

And when he found out my quirk was stronger then his. Be pushed me to the point I started to harm myself with my own quirk. Then he left me. They all left me. They mostly think I'm dead. And to tell you the truth I don't care to really see them again." I look up to see him crying. His fist clutches as he grinds his teeth. I know if I say something I could be at the ending blow of his fist. But if Midoriya was here. He would do it knowing that it needed to be said.

" Dabi I know your in pain. And I know you think it's best to show that pain to the world. Thinking that it would make all your problems just disappear. But problems just don't vanish because we look the other way. Nor because he try are best to forget about it. If anything. I do believe you should talk with your family. Even if you think that the world is agest you. Someone will always be there to care and to fall back to." I look down waiting for his response. After a few minutes he quickly spoke up.

" You sound as if you would have made a great hero. But hero's don't deserve all the good things they get. And neither do the good people deserve to be left behind. Minoru good people don't come often. And even when they do. Something always trys and break them down. I'll let you think on it. But us Villein's are just the good guys that hero's pushes into the dark side." He quickly turn Away For me and goes back up stairs. I quickly speak up before the door closes." Can I get a blanket? It's freezing down here!" After I spoke I hear a huff as Dabi comes back down with a small heater and a blanket.

He quickly sets down the heater and plugs it up. He then walls over and wraps the blanket around me." We maybe Villein's. But where not monsters Minoru." He the quickly turn away before leaving. I huff as I look down to think. No one is coming for me. And I know that is for a fact. But why do I still hope they will. If anything. Dabi is right. Endeavor is a good example of a hero that let it get all to his head.

The more I think about it. His and Dabi's quirk are simpler. The only difference is that Dabi's flams are blue. Which would make his stronger then his father's. I think I understand why he doesn't want to see them again. I guess I'll talk with Dabi again tomorrow. For now. I should get some rest.

Word count 1058