Yuga Aoyama

Tess it's time for the glitter boi XD.

Mineta (pov)

I'm gay... Or am I. I don't know what my preference is anymore. I've been trying to figure this out for the pass few weeks. Ever sense I got thrown into Bakugos chest. I've been having a hard time figuring it out. I guess I would say I'm straight. Mostly because I know more about girls when I do guys. So i don't think I should stay on this topic for much longer. I sighed as I walk out of my dorm room. From what I know everyone was out.

I smiled as I quickly rushed to the frig. Because no one is here. I should be able to take what ever I want from here without getting in trouble. And I anyone ask. I'll blame it on Hagakure. Because no one can say she didn't do it. Because she can't be seen. My smile grow as I opened the fridge. But dropped when I noticed it's only cheese.... Did everyone but Aoyama take there food to there rooms. I quickly close the fridge to notice a note on the freezer door. Are they kidding me. How was I to see it.

I sighed as I quickly go and grab a chair and a stool. This way I can read the dumb note. It toke me about 10 minute to get the note. I quickly look over the note still standing on the chair. - to how ever be reading This. Wall we the students of class 1A are gone. The fridge will be remind empty until on Wednesday when we get back. Ps. We are going to be shopping for food on Wednesday. From~ Mina- Are they for real right now. Where did everyone go anyways. And why wasn't I told about it.

I quickly go to get off the chair. But I end up tripping over my own two feet. I quickly shut my eyes and brass for unpack. But slowly open them then I don't hit the floor. I look up to see Aoyama holding onto me and the fridge door. Did he try and open the fridge without noticing me standing here. I was standing on a chair. I should have been seen. I glare up at him. He chuckled before speaking up. " My apologies Mineta. I didn't see you there. I was lost in thought. Your not hurt. Are you?"

My face flustered. I guess I should have guessed that. I chuckled as I try to pull myself up from his arms back to the chair. His hands followed and layed on my hips." Ya I'm ok. I thought i was about to slam into the foor thank you for catching me." I laughed off as I looked away from him. It toke me a few minutes before I realized where his hand where laying. My face darken as he speaks up. " Ya I'm sorry about that. I guess I should have ask everyone who was all leaving.

If I had known someone else was here I mostly wouldn't have full the fridge with just cheese. Hum. What's that note about?" I snapped out of my thoughts to respond. " Well it's just saying that there will be no food food until Wednesday. Wait do you know where everyone went off to?" I really do hope he knows otherwise this will be every embarrassing. " Ohh ya they went and a trust camping trip. They didn't say where though. And are you sure your ok. Your a bit tipsy." Ok so I know everyone is camping.

Wait did he said Tipsy. I laughed before I responded" ya I'm fine. I'm guessing I must have grabbed Denkis chair. He had broken it last week. I  should have looked at the chair I grabbed." Why was I so nervous right now. He chuckled as well. I smiled back at him. Completely forgetting where his hand where at. But it came back to mind when the chair snapped under me. I quickly shut my eyes again. But opened when I felt my face slam into Aoyamas chest. My face darken as I noticed he hand moved from my lags. To my ass.

He was holding me as if I was a child now. He quickly lifted me up so I was face to face with him. " Ya that chair is way gone now. Are you ok?" I shoke my head yes. He smiled before walking us over to the couch. He must have forgotten he was holding me. Mostly because he sat down with me still in his arms. I was now sitting on his lap. Then the thought from earlier popped back up in my head. My face darken as I quickly look away. But that seam to have gotten his attention.

" You ok Mineta?" I blush as I responded to his questions." Ya I'm fine. Hey can I ask you a question?" I quickly studered out. He seam surprise but responded with no problem. " Sure I don't know how much help I can be. But I guess I can try my best to answer. What's your question Minoru?" My face darken quickly at the use of my first name. I toke a deep breath and basically said everything as quickly as I could. " How does one know if they are gay straight or bi?" He jumped a bit at the question.

I quickly look away from him before trying to get up." Ever mind. I'll guest get going.." but before I could continue speaking I was pulled right back down into his lap. " Well I was going to ask Why? But I think you don't really know the answer to that. So you know if your gay if you just like guys, your straight if you like girls, and bi if you like both. But if you don't know which one you are your trying things out and are just bi curious until you try it out." Yuga respond.

I quickly look away before I speak up. " Are you any of thought things?'  he seam shocked before responding in a studered voice. " Well I don't really know. So I would say I'm most likely bi curious. Why do you ask Minoru?" My face darken as I quickly look away. What am I supposed to tell him. My eyes widened as a felt one of his hands on my chin wall the other layed on my hip. He quickly pulled my chin so I was now facing him. " Minoru? Why do you ask?" My face darken even more.

Don't make eye contact. My eyes widened as I felt he s lip hit my own. My face darken. After a few minutes I ended up slowly kissing back. My eyes closing as the kiss deeped. My face darken as his hand fell lower down my waist. We only pull apart at the sound of yelling. We both jumped to see everybody standing in the dorm. Are faces darken as we both look at the calendar. Its Wednesday.

Ok that's cute. And sad like exposed because they didn't pay attention to what the date was. XD.

Word count 1197