Neito Monoma

This is chapter 2 two are 4 chapter Marathon. This chapter will contain 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧 Smut as well as spoilers to the manga. 🛑☢️⚠️☣️🚧So if your not tied up with a manga you can skip this chapters. As only time will tall what will happen next.

Enjoy

Mineta(pov)

I told him I was right. They came. And I'm back at UA. Sadly Aoyama was right. No one believed a word I had told them. They all just tell me it could have been somebody mimicking their voices. I find that really hard to believe though.

As both Aoyama and Monoma have been keeping a close eye on me. Most likely waiting for me to crack. But I wouldn't give into it. As I know heroes will always find out the truth. Tonight both class 1A and B are having a huge sleepover to celebrate the return of Midoriya. Even though I'm excited to see him back at UA. I couldn't be more terrified of this party. Both of them are going to be staring at me doing this whole entire thing I know it. I take a deep breath as I make my way over to 1Bs Dorm rooms.

Everyone was already there I was running a bit late. As I did not want to come to this thing at all. But Aizawa made us do so. He said something about being good for everyone's mental state. Ya everyone but mines! I huffed as I walked into the common room of 1B I quickly try and find a place to sit on my own.  I end up deciding that exploring the dorms to be a better option to do. I made my way to the stairs effective immediately.

If I were to take the elevator somebody May notice. If anything while doing this and you probably find proof on Monoma. I take a deep breath as I make my way to the third floor. I've been here a few times in the pass. So I know what floor his room is on. I quickly take a deep breath as I slowly and quietly make my way to his room. He shouldn't be up here. As he needs to keep up with appearances. So no one suses him out. I huff softly as I reach his room's door.

I quickly take another breath as I looked down the hall real quick. I don't see anybody in site but that can all change really quick. After a few minutes of looking around. Quickly I pushed open his door. He didn't lock it? I take a deep breath as I walk inside. His room seem to be almost spotless. It was clean and simple. I quickly headed over to the bed. Maybe he has some type of diary running around. And if so maybe it says something. Something to tell everybody I wasn't lying.  But before I could go digging any further. His door slammed shut.

I quickly jumped as I turned around to see Monoma standing right in front of me. I quickly fall back into his bed as he towered over me. "Were you looking for me by chance. If so I hope it was because you redecided on our deal. " I quickly look away from him. Of course I haven't really thought about the deal. But right now I need to get out of here. I quickly start to struggle underneath him. He gave me a soft laugh before he spoke up. "I'm not very respond with people sneaking into my room Minoru. "

He's using my fucking first name. I chuckled as I quickly continue to try to remove myself from underneath him. But he quickly grips my wrist and pulls them above my head. " Funny enough I think I could do anything to you. And no one would believe it. If you even told them I did. So I'm going to teach you a little lesson, Minoru about snooping around in others rooms." I really don't like where this is heading. ( Um just realized this is going to get ever rapy.... Poor Mineta ('o') .)

He quickly gripped both of my hands in one. Ho no. I'm in a sex scene . Someone help! ( My guy here keeps breaking the fourth wall -.-) Monoma quickly uses his now free hand to lower his pants. He then use his feet to get them all the way off. He then quickly pulls at my shorts. But of course I start to fight back agest his actions.  But my small farm stops Mr from getting way and stoping him. My shorts quickly falls to the ground underneath him. He then quickly tugs down my underpants before switching hands to pull his down as well.

My eyes widen if fear. I could yell. But if I do so he could get dressed in seconds and blame something on me. Please someone help. I can't protect myself right now. Monoma smiled as he quickly shoved into my ass. My eyes shut on command as a tear rolls down my face. He quickly with no warning begins to thrust. I quickly bit my lip as I cry and wine under him for him to stop. But with no use to it. I continue to cry as he removes his hand from my hands to my waist.

I quickly cover in my mouth with one of my hands and the other I gripped the bed with. I continue to cry as his thrust got faster and faster. Please let this end. After a few more thrust he started to get sloppy. I continue to cry though out the hole thing. Once he cum inside me I quickly kicked him as he pulled out. I took. This time to grab my stuff run to the elevator. Once inside I quickly got dressed. Once I got to the main floor I left straight back to 1A dorms . I don't want to be in the same building as him.

And I don't think anyone will help me!

Word count 1017