Mashiro Ojiro

Mineta(pov)

The past few weeks have been extremely stressful. Both at home and here at UA. At home mother and father have been fighting. From what I've over heard mother is playing on moving to the United States and father is staying here. And just a few minutes ago my parents texted me asking who I love more. And if they are doing what I think they are. I may not have much time left in UA. I huff as I take a deep breath. UA. I've try so hard to hold back my thoughts from escaping my mind.

But I find it harder then every to clear my mind of my female school mate's. I think they are all gorgeous. Momo's hair falls lovely down her back right above her ass and barley covers her chest when flipped over. Her hair reminds me of the pictures of my grandma growing up. According to grampa. Grandma was the most beautiful woman he had ever lay eyes on. Tsuyu eyes are big and filled with love and kindness.they fit her body so nicely. Like mom's eyes. Big and around full of love. I quickly shake my head. My thoughts really need to clear up.

I take a deep breath as I rushed down to class. I'm running a bit late now because of my thoughts. After a few minutes I quickly rush into class." Late as always Mineta. Take your set." I jump at Aizawa voice ringing near by. I quickly shake my head and walk to my set. Once I sit down Aizawa quickly started to speak up." Ok class today we are looking into ifs and buts in combat." Well that's a interested topic. " Because Mineta was late we will start off with him. Mineta up front now."

I huff as I quickly get up and make my way to the front of the classes." Ok Mineta your fighting a village with the power to change your thoughts if they detective you trying to attack them. What should you do." Ok this is a lot more complicated. So I'm not allow to think about harming them. Nor of fighting them. " I can try to talk with them." Did I just say that out loud. " Ok Mineta two things can happen from that. They think your just trying to get close enough to attack them or they think your lieing."

Shit Aizawa can't just making this easy on me can you." Well if they think I'm going to attack them I'll keep my arms to my side and sit down. In hopes they see my gard is down and I mean no harm. I would mostly do the same thing for the second opinion as well." I stopped and think for a minute before I here Aizawa speak up. " Ok Mineta they either one join you or second try and attack you. " Wait I said that our loud again. I think I'm picking up on Midoriya's mumbling problem.

" Mineta remember your on limited time to answer this next one. " I quickly huff as I take a deep breath. Ok think Mineta! " For the first one I talk with them until back up gets there as I do so I keep myself focus on learning about them. For the second one I lay down dodging there attack but sit role over before they get near me so I get out of the way." Please tell me that worked. I can't stand to think about it again." Backup? When did you call for backup? " I smiled ad I quickly spoke up.

" On the run to the fight and when I got there it slipped my mind." Aizawa smiled as he responds. " First event your pass second one the Villein noticed this change in your thoughts and moves according to attack you." I take a deep breath as I spoke up. " Then my back up shows up in time to make then turn around and I use this time to stick them down to the ground." Aizawa looked at me surprised for a minute before responding. " You passed Mineta. But unlucky they changed your partners mind and now your fighting them. And not to forget the Villein can still use there quirk.

What do you do next?" Are you kidding me. I take a deep breath and think for a minute." I get out of the Villeins quirk range. And I make sure my back up is fallowing me. I think make sure there's a drown set to take the Villein away. Ending up stopping the Villein." Aizawa looked at Me before he spoke out." Ok you may sit down Mineta." Yes I did it. I smiled as I quickly turn around only to be covered in Aizawa's scarf." You felled Mineta never turn away in a fight you know nothing about."

Are you kidding me. I huff as I quickly shuffle out of Aizawa scarf. I then quickly grab my bag and leave. Not fucking cool. I should have passed that. What the hell did I do wrong. I huff as I flop into my bed. I don't want to dill with this I'm way to stressed out for this. After a few minutes a nock on my door approached. I huffed as I quickly yelled out. " Fuck off I have a head ack. I growl into my pillow. After a few minutes I hear talking.

"Hey Mineta it's Ojiro. You looked really stressed out. So I thought I would come and check up on you." Why did they send him? I sighed as I quickly walk to the door and open it." What do you want Ojiro? I ask as I take a deep breath. After a minute a fluffy tail plops into my face. My eyes wide as I quickly push it away. " Denki get bad Anxiety and so I let him play with my tail. From what Koda said it's like petting a animal and that being joy to the person who is stressing or upset."

You know what it's worth a try. I huff as I quickly push open my door. Ojiro smiled Down at me before walking into my room. He quickly plops onto my bed. I then follow and sit next to him. He then quickly toss his tail Infront of my face. I sigh as I started to pet it. After a mint I started to nuzzles it. It didn't take long for Me to fall asleep.

Ojiro(pov)

After a few minutes Mineta feel asleep. He must have been real stressed out. What Aizawa did wasn't fair. After Mineta left he started to teach something different. Maybe I can get Denki to come check up on Mineta a lot later. I can tell there's something else eating at him. I just don't know what it is. But he seams to space out a lot more in class. Maybe I over thinking it just a bit. But I don't think Mineta Even looked at any of the girls today. Ya I don't think I'm over thinking it.

Well ... Heheheh I posted something. Don't expect a nother chapter so soon though... Ok I'm joking it's a three partner there's two more chapter to go with this one. I promise. Any away happy late halldays everyone and I'll see ya next time I posted.

Word count 1231