Chapter 05: Camp Ambush.

After eating, Ject poured a bottle of Coke on the fire, putting it out, and figured it would be best if he refilled it with the blood he collected. Unfortunately Ject didn't have a canteen in the camping supplies backpack.

Without water, Ject was going to have a hard time drinking it, or was he. Ject thought about something, and opened the other 5 bottles of Coke for his journey, and pulled out the blood filled syringes, and used them to insert the blood into the Coke, while at the same time blending them in the Coke with the syringe he was using.

Once all the bottles were mixed with blood, Ject placed the bottles back in the bag, and reattached it to the motorcycle, which caused him to yawn. "It's getting late Looper," Ject explained. "I'll be in the tent, sleeping. You caw in case you see someone trying to steal our food." The falcon looked back, and started turning its head multiple times, while Ject unrolls his sleeping bag, and gets inside, while taking his hat off, and using it as a pillow for his head.

As Ject closed his eyes, he starts to dream about his past life. The moments he shared with all of his adopted families, and how they taught him how to survive in the wasteland. Just then, the gunslinger heard his falcon cawing, and waking him up. Ject placed his hat on, and got up, while pulling out his own pistol. "Looper, let's go," Ject said, and his falcon flew onto his shoulder. It was quiet, as Ject started looking around, while at the same time searching for the bandit who trespassed near his camp.

Ject was thinking it was just the wind, but then heard fast moving footsteps coming towards him, and the sound of someone pulling out a weapon, which caused him to turn around, and point. As Ject spotted the attacker, he saw that it was a little boy with a lizard tail, and scaly skin, carrying a slingshot. "You got some nerve coming near my camp kid," Ject commented. "How old are you?" "10," he answered. "Well, I believe that slingshot won't do you much, seeing how I have a laser powered rifle," Ject explained. "What are you coming into my camp for?" "My family hasn't eaten in 2 days," the kid said. "I came for the food."

"Well you know stealing is against the law in this world, and will never change," Ject said, and pulled off the bags from his motorcycle. "So, why is your family in such a desperate need of food?" Ject asked. "A gang came to town yesterday," the boy answered. "They look almost human like you, but only emote in anger. They took every piece of food, and said that they would kill anyone who doesn't have a weapon with them." "Alright, I'll see what I can do about it tomorrow," Ject explained, and gave the kid a bag of donuts. "As for you kid, I'll be bringing you home when sun up comes. For breakfast, eat half of the bag I gave you, and the other half for breakfast when you wake up." Ject walked back over to the tent, after meeting the kid.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.