Chapter 13: How To Start The Journey.

Canta was ashamed after hiding, and spying on Ject, that she didn't even know what to say at first. Ject placed his pistol up, just as Canta continued to enter the mayor's office, knowing that she'll be in trouble.

"You were spying on me, weren't you?" Ject asked. "What went through your mind to do that?" "I can explain," Canta answered. "Bortis, and I weren't sure if you were serious about saving Big Apple Gulch, but I think I became convinced when you explained where you were going, after leaving town. I don't think the mayor would agree though."

"Actually, I do," Anac explained. "What?" both Ject, and Canta said looking confused. "I want Leb, and his gang out of my town," Anac explained. "You my purple haired friend have shown yourssself to be a brave hero, and are willing to provide usss with the ssstuff you will get. I'll let you head on your way to the locationsss on that map you have, on one condition." "And that would be?" Ject asked. "I need you to find my daughter," Anac answered. "She will help."

"And what is she capable of?" Ject asked. "Dessspite being a dancer at the town sssaloon, she isss quite handy with a shotgun in her armsss," Anac answered. "The mayor's daughter is a friend of mine," Canta explained. "We use to go hunting for sword antler deer, or even wild boars that have extra eyes." "Then that means if I hear a shotgun, that's the mayor's daughter," Ject said. "Alright, If I see her, I'll help her. Though before I leave, I must remind you of this price after saving the town, Mayor."

"What kind of payment?" Anac asked. "Well seeing how I'm down to my last bottle, I'm going to need refills on 3 of them, while I recycle the other half of the six pack," Ject answered. "I can provide the Coke, but what I do is mix blood with them to make them taste good." "He's a vampire," Canta said. "So this mission is going to cost a lot of blood." "Well, Canta here can provide the blood you need," Anac explained. "She worksss as a nurssse at the town blood bank. Whenever there is sssomeone in this town willing to do a blood tessst, Canta will provide each, and every sssingle person here with care, as long as they donate."

"So, do you do deliveries, or something?" Ject asked. "Because I can't fly back to your town, because if I did that, I would forget where I was going." "Actually, I'm coming with you," Canta answered. "After seeing you fight Leb, destroy his graffiti art, and saved the mayor, I believed you were right about me being spineless. Leb, and his gang need to be gone." To that, Ject nodded, and got out of his chair, and walked out of the mayor's office. Canta followed Ject, as they headed downstairs. "Have fun you two," Anac said. "Oh, and be sure my daughter is sssafe." Before leaving town, Ject, and Canta had to make a stop at a couple of places. The blood bank for Ject to refuel on blood, and Canta to get the wood chopping axe she uses to get firewood.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.