Chapter 36: The Choice Of Sheriff.

Ject was surprised that the centaur girl he's known for almost a day would do this, he was surprised that she didn't resist. "Sorry," Canta said. "Ever since yesterday, I had a crush on you after talking with the mayor."

"Didn't think you would bring this up now," Ject commented. "Well, I was just as surprised to tell what your plan was, after you told the mayor what you were going to do for the town," Canta explained. "I'm into those kind of generous guys." Ject, and Canta spent the night together in the medical center, seeing how they became a couple.

The next morning of course was a new day, as everyone in Big Apple Gulch gathered around the center of town, and the mayor was standing in front of the podium that was in front of town hall, with his daughter. "Attention good people of Big Apple Gulch," Anac announced. "Yesssterday, the gang that harassssed our town hasss been removed by sssome faithful heroesss of the wessst. Today, sssome of them have sssigned up to become sheriff of our town to protect usss."

Everyone clapped at that idea, knowing that the new sheriff wouldn't fail. "Now we have 4 candidatesss that have sssigned up to take sssaid role in thisss position," Anac explained. "Thossse fine people are Bolex the bounty hunter, who isss wanting to help the children, and have our town build an orphanage, Felcri the chief of Indiansss who isss wanting to give crop sssupplies to get usss more food, Troto the miner who isss willing to share his gold, and my own daughter SSSnavy."

"Why would Snavy want to become sheriff?" Canta asked. "Probably to help her old man," Ject answered, while shrugging. "Now I want everyone to vote hard," Anac explained. "It will take a day, or two to dessside, ssso-" "STOP ONE MOMENT," a voice said, and everyone turned, as they saw Dr. Oswald, who has arrived to Big Apple Gulch via bicycle. As the human scientist arrived towards the crowd, passing the many mutants that lived in the town, he arrived to where Anac was standing. "May I?" Oswald asked. "I wish to explain myself. "Of courssse," Anac answered, and gave the microphone to the scientist.

"Ladies, and Gentleman," Oswald explained. "My name is Dr. Chad Oswald, and I am the creator of the androids that have taken over this town, and got destroyed the other day. Now before you begin throwing stuff at me, and booing, just hear me out. I didn't mean to cause anyone so much trouble. I didn't mean to cause so much slaughter because of my creations. I just wanted to rebuild the human race after the apocalypse, but after what happened, I believe there is no hope. Right now, all I'm wanting is to make up for my mistakes in doing this." "Well, there'sss ssstill time to sssign up for a sheriff role," Anac said. "You could do that." "I accept then," Oswald explained. "Everyone cassst your votesss," Anac announced. "The sheriff will be chosssen tomorrow."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.