Chapter 20: Worm Gathering.

Ject, and Bolex placed the worms in the cart, and filled them with the dead carcasses of each worm, and placed themselves in. Ject blasted the wall to push the cart back to where the tracks started, and they arrived.

Of course, seeing the chasm again was distracting, but they both made it to the other side. As they arrive, Ject, and Bolex pulled out the worms, and lead the women back to where Troto was, and placed the worms in front of him. "Holy sh*t," Troto commented, after seeing the worms. "Those are the biggest worms I ever seen."

"Tell me about it," Canta said. "Even we were shocked when we first saw them." "How did you get these kinds of worms?" Troto asked. "You forgot to worm hunt in the deepest part of the mines," Ject answered. "That's where we found the worm queen." "Well I'm old, and I'm scared to go on mine carts," Troto explained. "So, as promised a deals, a deal." Ject got out a rolled up blanket, and revealed that it had a ton of weaponry attached to it all lined up, and attached.

The straps were keeping the weapons still, as the group saw a bunch of used up ninja, and military weapons that haven't been used in a decade. "Wait, how much are these weapons going to cost us?" Ject asked. "I already got what I need," Troto answered. "You can have them all, on the house." "Seriously?" Canta asked. "I already got me a pickaxe as defense, and the best part, I can do this." Troto took a bottle of lava sauce, poured it on one of the worm carcasses, and took a big bite from it.

The sight of this made Canta feel a bit sick, but she stopped herself from vomit. "I think I just threw up in my mouth, and swallowed it," Canta commented. Once Troto was finished, he felt his bowels begin to explode, but he didn't fart. Finally, Troto let out a burp, and with it spat out a stream of fire, as if he was half dragon as well. "That my friends is both gross, and awesome," Ject commented. "I don't think I want to go to the bathroom again after ssseeing that," Snavy said. "A mí tampoco (Me neither)," Bolex agreed. "Well, thank you for the weapons, Troto," Ject said. "We better get out of here, before you do that to us next."

"Good luck saving Big Apple Gulch," Troto said. "Maybe I can come over, and visit some time to deliver some gold to your bank, if that gang isn't there at least." "You're not coming with us?" Canta asked. "I'm a miner, not a fighter," Troto answered. "Besides, these mines are my business. If I do have the gut to do it, I'll find you guys." The others nodded, and took the blanket full of weapons with them, as they left the mine. The sun was already starting to go down, as the group continued on their journey. Ject, and Looper got on the motorcycle, Snavy got on Canta while carrying the blanket full of weapons, and Bolex got on the 4 wheeler, while still carrying the water. "Only one more stop to make, everyone," Ject explained. "And that is Manhattan."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.