Epilogue: Far From Erased.

Back in the current timeline, Ject finished telling the story to his parents, and grabbed the bottle of Coke he was drinking, while taking a swig. Even when he was telling the story, the food was already finished.

"Didn't think you would like a decent life, and have your first girlfriend that day," Valerie said. "Still, that was an interesting story of how you grew up, and saved a town. What do you think, honey?" "To be honest, I didn't think Ject would get tricked into awakening his Super Blood Dragon form like that," Drake explained.

"Well not everyone can learn it that easily," Ject said. "Though I do miss Canta after all those years after altering the timeline, and getting rid of Specter." "You did what you had to do, honey," Valerie said. "If anyone can gather a group brave enough to save a town to get rid of a ton of androids created by my uncle, it had to be you. Although, if the apocalypse did hit, he wouldn't be so crazy with revenge after murdering my own parents. At least he had a change of heart."

The oven beeped just after Ject finished telling his story. "Wow, time does fly whenever your having fun," Valerie said. "The chicken is ready, boys." "Chicken?" Ject asked. "I thought you were cooking beef stew." "That was only an appetizer," Valerie answered, as she got up from the chair near the kitchen table, and went over to the stove, while turning the oven off. Valerie took a cookie sheet full of fried chicken out of the oven, and placed it on the counter, then got out the salad to go with it.

"Let me just finish this salad, and I'll be serving us all," Valerie said. "Okay boy, I just have one more question about your story," Drake explained. "Do you ever think that evil bandit leader that you were fighting, and killed would come back, and get revenge on you from a different universe?" "I highly doubt it," Ject said. "There's no chance for him to do that, because he doesn't even exist anymore. So I say, I didn't just erase his liberation from Big Apple Gulch, but I also erased his existence as well." "Wow, and I thought Drake was murderous when he killed other vampire species," Valerie commented.

Of course the vampire woman finished making the salad that was given lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, and croutons, along with the blood that was covering both that, and the chicken. "Well boys, let's dig in, and have a good weekend," Valerie said, while giving her family members a fork. As the family began dining, a familiar looking android cowboy was spying on them, as it turned out he still exists after all. "So, this is the Ringo's parents, huh?" Leb asked himself. "It should be fun getting rid of them. I am not going to meet the same ending as before, so I just need a little help from the creator who made me in this universe. That yellow bellied bloodsucker is as good as gone." The bandit left the forest in search of his creator after spying.

To Be Continued...

~

Sponsor Time: You want to play a video game, while chatting with your friends, but you hate having random strangers come in, and ruin your fun time. What do you do to fix that? Get Oasis. Oasis is an add on to your video chats, that you can get for the Omen Gaming Hub, while you are talking with any amount of your friends on which ever game you play. Just go to, "https://www.omen.com/us/en/oasis.html" and get the add on if you have Omen.

Hey Wattpadders, sorry if I forgot to mention that this year is my 8th anniversary, because I was busy preparing for it, but next month is Halloween, so I have a real treat for you, and from now on, I'll mention the sponsor at the beginning, and then do it at the end again. Until then, Don't Forget To Comment on this story, and Thanks For Reading. Here's a Sneak Peek before this story ends.