Chapter 30: Back To Big Apple Gulch Part 01.

Ject, and everyone around him woke up, as they rushed off to stop the gang that has taken over Big Apple Gulch. Ject got on his cycle with Looper on the handle, and Voit behind him, and the rest also got ready.

Bolex got on his 4 wheeler, Troto dug into the hole, and burrowed with his pickaxe, and the satyr Indians got into a 10 wheel truck connected to an empty crate that they found shielded in a vehicle storage that was still in working condition after the apocalypse destroyed everything, and Felcri was driving it as he found the keys.

The group drove back to Big Apple Gulch after leaving the ruins of Manhattan at 9:00 A.M, while continuing to drive across the desert for about 2 hours. Finally after leading the group, Ject stopped his motorcycle in front of the town entrance, then got off his motorcycle, while grabbing his falcon's cage, and letting his pet out. "Falcon, check," Ject said. "Pistol, check. Remote to shut down magnet vulture, check. Everyone wait here. I'll give the signal, and ya'll can show up."

Everyone nodded, as Ject went into town, while Looper stayed on his shoulders. While in town, Canta, and Snavy found themselves at the hanging stage, where their limbs were tied up, and they were sitting on chairs. Canta woke up, and found herself in the middle of Big Apple Gulch, then noticed she was on the hanging stage, while a rope was around her neck. "Snavy wake up," Canta said. The snake woman opened her eyes, and found the same thing, while panicking in her own mind this time.

"How did we end up back here?" Snavy asked. "And why are thessse ropesss around our necksss." "I think I have an idea on who did this," Canta answered, and spotted the time. It was 11:55 A.M, as she spotted a familiar gang leader approaching them, while smiling. "Mornin gals," Leb said. "It's a real shame." "I knew it," Canta commented. "You know I was started to like both of ya, with how attractive your upper bodies were," Leb explained. "But the second you left town, you just made yourselves death wishes. Well it's your lucky day, skanks. Your wishes will be granted right here in the middle of town."

"You bassstard gang," Snavy said. "No one ssseesss you asss leader of this town. You think you got everything becaussse of your fancy looking vulture, but from what I sssaw yesssterday, you'll meet the same treatment asss the ressst of the people you killed." "And who's gonna stop me, that vampire that removed my skin yesterday?" Leb asked. "He's probably frozen as a popscicle. He won't save you. No one will save you." "We weren't the only ones in those New York ruins," Canta answered. "We got assistance while trying to stop you." "Well it won't work," Leb explained. "No one here can stop me." Just then, the gang leader heard Ject's falcon caw from behind him, getting his attention. "I don't know," Ject said. "I think I might know a guy."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.