Chapter 15: Origin Of The Gang.

Ject cleared away the sand that was covering the writing on the robots skin, and found that his head was easy to remove without a cloth. Once all the sand was off of the severed head's neck, Ject could now read it.

"If found please return to Dr. Oswald's Psychiatry Center," Ject read. "I have no idea who this Dr. Oswald is, but he sounds like the one responsible for this." "So this Dr. Oswald," Canta said. "He, or she is the one responsible for making a gang of western androids?" "There's only one way to find out," Ject explained. "Get answers on our journey."

Just then the lamia girl that Ject saved slithered to the two. "Sssorry, I wasss worried that more banditsss would come," she explained. "Snavy?" Canta asked. "Canta?" the snake girl asked. "IT IS YOU," they both shouted, and then hugged. "You two know each other?" Ject asked. "Snavy is the mayor's daughter," Canta answered. "She must have been the one that got away, and tried to find help. "I wasss only going to get food," Snavy said. "Ssso who isss thisss black knight?"

"The name's Ject, I showed up in your town recently," Ject explained. "What were you doing there?" Snavy asked. "Mostly sent a kid home, tussled with the gang leader, ripped half of his face off, and freed your old man," Ject answered. "Now I'm on a guest to get sh*t for the town, and reinforcements to murder him, and his gang." "What is the firssst location?" Snavy asked. "The railroads," Canta answered. "The mayor told us a bounty hunter lives there, and can help us get water for the town."

"I was just heading to the railroadsss myssself," Snavy said. "Bolex is very polite, and I'm sure he'll be able to provide if the children are sssafe." "So, where are the railroads?" Ject asked. Snavy pointed in the distance, and Ject pulled out his binoculars to get a closer look. In the distace, Ject found a bunch of abandoned abandoned train carts that haven't been used since the apocalypse, and were unable to move as the wheels to the tracks have melted in the explosion. "That looks like the place," Ject explained, and gave the binoculars to Canta. "If those are the railroads, then where's the water?" Canta asked.

"Next to the railroadsss," Snavy answered. "We'll have to see if it's true, or not," Ject explained, and got on his motorcycle. "Wait, can I come with you?" Snavy asked. "I might be able to handle taking the gang down if I sssee the membersss again." "Just grab a weapon, and maybe we'll be able to squeeze you in for an assist." Snavy looked back at the destroyed robots that almost kidnapped her, and found that they were carrying melee weapons. Those melee weapons were a bat with spikes on it, a plank of wood with a nail attached, and a frying pan. Snavy decided to go with a frying pan, as she got up, and placed herself, and her tail on the motorcycle behind Ject. Canta used her horse legs to follow the two, while Snavy wrapped her tail around Ject.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.