Chapter 31: Back To Big Apple Gulch Part 02.

Ject stood in the middle of town, just as the gang leader noticed. The gang leader whistled for his own bird, and a robotic vulture that contained a magnet inside its chest landed on top of his shoulder as he did.

As Ject got closer, Leb got off the stage, and Ject held the remote behind his back, as he walked. "Last chance, asshole," Ject said. "Let the people of this town go, or I'll do something that you wouldn't want to happen." "Don't make me laugh, Ringo," Leb commented, and laughed as more of his gang came out to stood by his side.

The gang members had their faces covered by bandanas, as they were hiding around town. "You're a dead man, Ringo," Leb said, and the clock at town hall made the ding noise by the time both hands reached number 12. "Look at the time," Leb said. "It's already high noon." Ject got prepared as he walked over to Leb in preparation while the gang leader himself did the same thing. Of course Ject knew exactly how to defeated him, given what happened the other night.

The two got closer to each other, while at the same time giving each other nasty looks, as they began to get ready. "Look here," Ject said, and pulled out his pistol. "I got this fancy looking laser gun to shoot you. It'd be a big shame if something swiped it." Leb smiled, thinking that he'll know how to handle that. "DRAW," Leb shouted, and launched his vulture into the air. As the robotic vulture was airborne, Ject flipped the off switch on the remote, which caused the vulture to fall on the ground, and break.

The vulture was now in pieces as oil leaked out of it, and all the gears that were powering it fell out of its stomach. "No," Leb said, and with that Ject revealed the remote to him. "Missed something at that lab you were in, sh*t-head," Ject commented, and then placed the remote up. With that, Ject fired his pistol into the air multiple times to signal everyone else waiting outside of the town. The group then spotted the lasers shooting from the center of town. "What is that?" Troto asked. "That's Mr. Ject," Voit answered. "Vamanos todos (Let's go, everyone)," Bolex explained. "It is time for all of us to assist him."

Voit, Bolex, Troto, and the satyr Indians drove into town, while parking behind Ject. Everyone got off of their vehicles, and Felcri revealed about 50 of his Indian soldiers that outnumber Leb, and his gang. "This ends now, Blender-head," Ject said. "CHARGE." Everyone on Ject's side got ready, and charged at the gang. "KILL THEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT," Leb said, and his gang started attacking as well. "Looper, rescue mode on," Ject said, and made his falcon fly, as it was going to rescue both Snavy, and Canta. "Alright bolts for brains," Ject said. "It's time for you to lose what's rightfully yours, and say your cybernetic prayers." Ject shot at Leb with his laser pistol, but it only shorted him out a bit, as a spark of electricity came out of his own body.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.