Chapter 27: Survivor From The Apocalypse.

Everyone else heard a moan of pain, as if someone was trapped down here. Felcri lead the group through some of the capsules, and found one that was sliced in half, containing a shirtless old man, with a scrawny body.

This old man wore glasses in between his beard, and long hair, and his arms were in duct tape restrains to the glass. Also this man was only wearing his cargo pants, underwear, socks, and shoes. "Is this guy, still alive?" Ject asked. "Maybe, but someone must have left him to die of starvation," Felcri answered. "I know just what will help him."

Felcri pulled out a sandwich that contained carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, and corn, held together in between 2 pieces of bread. Felcri fed the sandwich to the starving man, as he took a bite out of it, and felt refreshed. "Finally I have something to eat," he said. "Here Amigo (Friend)," Bolex explained. "Let's get you out of this capsule, and into some sunlight." Bolex used one of his claws to rip off the tape keeping him from escaping, and helped him get outside of the capsule.

The old man was not in good shape, given his scrawny body, so Felcri gave him the sandwich to eat. "I've been down here for so long," he said. "I couldn't remember the last time I ate, before one of my creations turned on me." "Creation?" Troto asked. "Who is this guy, some new god?" "Yeah, who are you?" Ject agreed. "And what were you doing down here all this time?" "I am Chadwick E. Oswald," the scientist answered. "I was trapped here by an android vampire I created months ago."

"You're that same creator of those sh*t-faced bandits that took over Big Apple Gulch?" Ject asked. "What's Big Apple Gulch?" Oswald answered. "That's my hometown that use to be nice, and peaceful, before that maniac gang of vampire androids took control, and killed the sheriff," Voit explained. "That's where they are?" Oswald asked. "Dude, just tell us what happened before we can jump to where we come from, how about a little introduction,"Ject answered. "I'm Ject, this little kid is Voit, the bounty hunting tiger is Bolex, the psychotic miner mole guy is Troto, and the Indian that gave you a sandwich was named Felcri."

"Pleasure meeting you all," Oswald explained. "To be honest, I didn't think it would actually turn out like this. I was only trying to help the world, by improving my creations, but it backfired when something took them over, and they became pure evil." "Yikes, that did not turn out to be a fine experience for you, did it?" Troto asked. "If you don't mind I would like to explain the rest, while wearing a shirt," Oswald answered. "The clothes are in my bedroom, so wait here. I'll be right back with them." "Alright make it quick," Ject said. "Continue eating first, though," Felcri explained. "That stomach of yours is very weak after staying in this laboratory for so long, and might be getting to that age of getting a stroke." The scientist then went to get his upper clothes on.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.