Chapter 22: The Satyr Indians.

The Indians invited Ject, and his group to the camp, as they welcomed them all. Not only were the Indians half human, half goat, and half deer, but they also didn't wear any shirts, and had loincloths in place of pants.

The female satyrs were wearing white paper wrap as tops, and the feathers on their headbands were from pigeons which would explain what killed them. "So what brings you all to our sanctuary?" Felcri asked. "The truth is, we are from Big Apple Gulch," Canta answered. "We came here, because we need some help."

"A gang of bad guysss invaded our town, and killed the previousss sheriff who ussse to protect usss," Snavy explained. "We even sssaw him harassss my father the mayor. I essscaped to get help, and now I have it." "Which is why we need some assistance to get those gang members out of Big Apple Gulch, and putting smiles on everyone's faces," Ject added. "Throughout our journey, we were given water for the throats, and weapons for them to fight back against."

"What do you need from us then?" Felcri asked. "Comida mi amigo (Food my friend)," Bolex answered. "Without anything to eat, those people will starve." "I see," Felcri explains. "You are in luck. We have a ton of planting seeds out back that can help with growing bread, fruit, and vegetables for you all to eat from days on end." "That's perfect," Canta commented. "Go get the seeds," Felcri tells one of his Indian brothers, and he goes to get them. "What about meat," Ject said. "I could use barbacue."

Everyone eyebrowed Ject, just after he mentioned that. "What, sometimes traveling makes me blood hungry," Ject commented. "I apologize to say, but we do not harvest meat," Felcri explained. "The gods wouldn't forgive us if we did. When an animal gets killed, or is sick, we skin them for our weapons, and clothing, or bury them." "That's f**ked up," Ject commented. "To good fortune though, there is a butcher shop across the street that has a freezer storage that is still in perfect condition after the planet became a wasteland. However no one in the wasteland bothers to go there, after dark. You'll see why if you go."

The Indian that was sent to gather some seeds for the group came back, and gave Ject the seeds, as he placed them in his pouch. "So, if you want to come with us, we can give you a chance to create a crop business," Ject explained. "Thank you, but our home is here," Felcri said. "We are worried our own crops might get destroyed by the time we leave." "Give it some thought," Canta explained. "Everything in this city I believe is basically dead, and there's no other way better at hunting, than in the old west town such as ours." "We will see," Felcri said. "However, we will aide if something bad happens. Good luck on saving your town." Ject nodded, and followed the group outside, where they found that it was already night time.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.