Chapter 14: Journey Into The West.

Ject, and Canta got out of the saloon, and got ready for their quest to find water for the town of Big Apple Gulch. With what this vampire gunslinger plans on doing for the town, he hopes that they'll be happier with it.

Before the two could make it to the nearest hole, Ject got on his motorcycle, while his pet robot falcon was still in its cage. "You sure ya don't want to ride on my back on the way to our first location?" Canta asked. "I don't treat a lady like that," Ject answered. "The lesson I've learned was to treat women the same way men should be treated."

"Some of the men in this town think the opposite," Canta commented. "Didn't know you would say it first hand." "I might be an out of townie vampire teen, but I remember the lessons every MILF that ever adopted me has told me," Ject explained. "Now let's hurry, and find that water." The gunslinger charged up his bike, and drove into the desert, while Canta followed him, and rode off, and stopped when the sun went down, as they noticed the county line to the town.

"Looks like we made it to the county line of Big Apple Gulch," Ject explained. "We'll set up camp here, then when morning comes, we continue." "Seems good enough," Canta said. "There can't be too much damage we can cause to the local people outside of town." However both of our heroes heard the sounds of screaming, after saying that. "You gotta be f**king kiddin me," Ject commented, when he got off of his butt, and noticed a woman being kidnapped by other cowboys, but looked human.

The woman had a long snake like tail, while the rest of her body was wearing a sleeveless dress, and had a feather attached to her. Ject grabbed his motorcycle, and drove off a ramp, then his wheel landed on one of the kidnappers. Canta helped out as well, by throwing a lasso at another bandit, and hogtying him. Finally, not knowing what to do, the last bandit fell victim for the lamia woman's tail, as she wrapped him up with it. Once the bandit was wrapped up, Ject pulled out his pistol, and shot him through his cybernetic head. "You can untie the bandit now," Ject said. "It's dead." The lamia nodded, and uncoiled the bandit.

With all 3 bandits down, the lamia woman didn't have any problems left. Ject untied the lamia girl, while the bandits were left to rot. "Thanksss for sssaving me," the lamia said. "Sorry we can't be of any help," Ject explained. "We're on a quest to save Big Apple Gulch from a gang of robots, that look like the ones we just killed, and saved you from." "Big Apple Gulch?" the lamia asked. "I jussst left there." "Hey Ject," Canta called. "I just found something on one of these bandit robots." "We'll talk later," Ject explained to the lamia woman, as he walked over to where Canta was located. "What's up?" Ject asked. "I found some writing on one of these bandit robots," Canta answered. "It could explain where they came from. We just need to read it."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.