Chapter 25: Teleportation Dance.

Ject, Voit, Bolex, Troto, and Felcri formed a circle together on each end, and got prepared for the teleportation dance. Before that had to happen, Ject grabbed his falcon's cage, so he can come as well to New Jersey.

"Alright before we start, I need to give you all a fast reminder," Felcri said. "In order for the dance to work, you all must think about the location that we need to go. If not, we might end up in random places that no one else thought of, and that would leave one of us behind. We all have to think of the same place in order for it to work."

"So we all agree that we're going to Old Bridge in New Jersey, right?" Ject asked, and everyone nodded yes. "Okay good." "Question though, Mr. Ject," Voit said. "Why are you bringing your hawk with you?" "For backup protection," Ject explained. "Sometimes one blaster isn't enough to help us with seeing if the place is dark or not. Believe me, I used him as a flashlight when I was going into the mines outside of your town." "Let's hope this dance works though," Troto said.

"Let's begin," Felcri said, and placed the robot head in the center of the circle, while lighting it up on fire. "Now that the circle is formed, we must do this together. Now watch every move I make after I show you this dance, then we will do it together." The teleportation dance was simple as Felcri showed everyone in the circle how to do it. You just do 2 kicks, clap 3 times, backflip, bow, and then connect a fist bump. "And that's how it's done," Felcri said. "With that, we'll be able to head to Old Bridge easily."

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I can do that with how round I am," Troto commented. "Well it's worth a shot," Ject said, while shrugging. Of course they all managed to do the dance, while at the same time thinking about the Psychiatry Center that they needed to end up in. At last, they all connected fist bumps, and the fire shot out a blue spark that surrounded the group in a bigger circle around the group, as it places them inside the flame. "F***, is this sh*t burning us alive?" Ject asked. "The dance doesn't do that," Felcri answered. "We're still alive, now we just have to wait, and watch as the fire takes us to the right location."

The flying blue flame flew out of Manhattan, and followed down the trail of New York, causing them to pass the border, and arrive at New Jersey, when they spotted a bunch of dead trees, which would symbolize a forest. Finally, as they arrived at what looked to be a destroyed hospital building, the blue fire landed on the ground, and faded around them. "Well, here we are," Felcri said. "This is the Psychiatry Center you were talking about." Ject turned around, and found the building was half destroyed, as if the apocalypse did a number on it. The only remaining sides of the building was the lower front, and back which was easy to get passed, because the doors were removed in the explosion, along with half of the letters on the sign.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.