Chapter 12: The Supply List.

"He set the mayor free?" Canta thought. "That was a big mistake. If Leb, and his gang came back into town, they would just lock him up again. The question is, what are those two talking about? Might as well find out."

"And after taking hold of the deed to Big Apple Gulch, everyone became terrified of him," Anac explained. "I see," Ject said. "So in order to get rid of the gang, we'll have to get the deed back. Luckily, I won't be alone in this." "Alone?" Anac asked. "We're just an ordinary mutated town, and Leb hasss confissscated our weaponsss."

"What he doesn't know is that you can get weapons outside of town," Ject answered, and pulled out a map of the entire state. Each area was circled, so he could remember where he needed to go. "With this map, I'll be going on a journey to find the stuff this town needs to be normal again, and cease control on that gang controlling your town," Ject explained, laying the map on top of the desk. "I found it on the secretaries desk, after getting rid of the graffiti." 

"Sssmart," Anac commented. "Now about this map you have." "First stop are the railroads," Ject explained. "There's a shipment of water to give to these people, as long as I can find the right hole next to it." "Sssome sssay that the trains on the railroad are home to a bounty hunter named Bolex," Anac said. "Not sure why he chossse the railroad as his hideout, but he, and a bunch of injured mutated folk who have lossst their familiesss. For a bounty hunter, helping familiesss is his job."

"Nex stop are the mines," Ject explained. "There's a large shipment of weaponry that can be stored in there, along with some gold to help fix up the damages that gang have caused. We'll be taking both." "The mine is guarded by a half-mole being named Troto," Anac said. "He means no harm to anyone who enters the mine, but won't let anyone touch the giant worms in the ground, for those are his lunch." "Last, but not least is the city, that was once called Manhattan, but nowadays people call it metal woods," Ject explained. "Must be because of the buildings in the area." "Those are Indian territoriesss," Anac said.

"Indians?" Ject asked. "Which one's are they?" "The one'sss that have been with usss, sssince the 1700sss," Anac answered. "Don't fret, though. These Indians will provide you with the food to get, even if they are just gas station related." While hearing this, Canta suddenly noticed a bee, and panicked, while screaming. Ject heard the centaur girl scream, and turned. "Pardon me pulling out my pistol, mayor," Ject said, and drew his gun, pointing it at the door. "This is suppose to be a private meeting. Whoever is out there, show yourself. If you're Leb, or work for Leb, I'll blow your brains out." Canta knew it would be a bad idea to continue hiding, so she took every horse hoove step into the mayor's office to show herself. "Canta?" Anac said, being surprised.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.