Chapter 10: To Remove A Gang.

Ject came back into the saloon, once the gang leader was dealt with, and grabbed Loopers cage. "I'll pay for the damage I've done to the wall, but I'll also be buying this knife from you as well," Ject explained, taking the cage.

"You just got lucky, newcomer," the bartender said. "Leb said that he'll be back tomorrow with his gang at high noon. You better give up with that, and skip town before he comes for you." "He won't be coming for me," Ject explained. "Because now that I know who he is, I know exactly where he will be going, before he comes back here."

"That's ridiculous," Canta said. "Just because you can remove half of his skin to find a robot, doesn't mean you can easily defeat him, and his gang. He has a robotic vulture by his side. I'm surprise he didn't bring that with him." "First of all, horse lady, stop making too many sentences," Ject explained. "Second, that son of a bitch of a gang leader isn't the only one with a robot bird, and third I have a plan to save this town from his ass, and the gang who follows it."

"What's gotten into your brain to make you think that?" Canta asked. "Nothing's wrong with my brain," Ject answered. "I've been studying all my life at dozens of homes. There's actually something wrong with your spine." "My spine?" Canta asked. "Not just yours everyone elses," Ject answered. "Ever since that gang came to this town, you've been acting like cowards. You aren't." "You're missing the point, gunslinger," the bartender explained. "The gang has confiscated our weapons."

"There are locations outside of this town that have the weapons we need," Ject answered. "Haven't you ever thought about escaping town, when the gang wasn't there?" "No, but who's to say that they aren't," Canta commented. "Looper, scan the entire town," Ject said, and his falcon scanned every location in Big Apple Gulch. Once everything was scanned, the falcon spat out paper from its beak. "And the number of gang members in this town right now are," Ject said, looking at the paper. "0. The gang's not here." "They'll be back soon," the bartender explained. "They must be heading towards their hideout."

"Well, thanks for the drink, bartender," Ject said, and grabbed his falcon's cage, while getting out of his seat. Ject then gave the bartender the money the drink was worth. "Where are you going, exactly?" Canta asked. "To pay a visit to the town mayor," Ject answered. "He needs to know that this gang will be gone, along with the robotic leader that brought them here. If there's anyone who's going to make the people in this town stand up against gangs, it's going to be me." Ject walked out of the saloon, while taking his falcon with him. "That kid is in way over his head," the bartender commented. "Well I don't know," Canta said. "He might feel serious." "In that case, you better go with him, and make sure he is," the bartender answered.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.