Charlie Hunnam And His Personal Assistant Leah O'Reilly

Request for bakinggirl623
This will be four part story with a possible sequel in the future!!!

Charlie Hunnam is your boss, you are his personal assistant, you have been working for him since his second season on SOA. You are at his house fixing you two some lunch then you two are going to go over some possible upcoming jobs,

 You are at his house fixing you two some lunch then you two are going to go over some possible upcoming jobs,

He is on the phone with his parents making plans for them to come out for a visit in a month time, you finish up making the pasta for lunch then you place everything on the table and go let him know it's ready, He gets off the phone and comes in t...

He is on the phone with his parents making plans for them to come out for a visit in a month time, you finish up making the pasta for lunch then you place everything on the table and go let him know it's ready, He gets off the phone and comes in the kitchen and joins you at the table.

"Leah I need you to book my parents some plane tickets for next month the first weekend of the month, the mid-day flight" as you smile at him "I'll do it after lunch" as he nods his head "great thank you so much" as you giggle "no problem it's my job" as he smirks and you two dig in to the pasta for lunch, you made. After you eat, you clean up and then call and get his parents the tickets for the flight then you bring him the information as he takes it and falls his dad with it. You then go straight up the kitchen and then come seat in the living-room on the couch so you two can talk about the upcoming projects he has been asked to do And which ones you think he should do, Charlie comes in and smiles as he has the projects in hand and he lays them down on the table and says "alright Leah I want to do the new the Gentleman movie, but I don't know about Triple Frontier it's around the same time as the gentleman movie, what do you think I should do? As you look at him "you can do both I believe in you and your filming dates will be opposite, gentleman movie is Monday and Tuesdays Triple Frontier is Thursday and Fridays Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays you can rest up then I think you should do last looks in two years" as he smiles "oh yeah last looks is definitely getting done in two years and I'll do both the gentleman and triple frontier this coming year, you will have to be on point for me" as you smile at him "when I'm i not" as he laughs "true, your the best, I'm happy your my personal assistant, I don't know what I would do without you Leah, since you came into my life, it has been 100 percent better, you make it worth living, so thank you darling I appreciate everything you do" as you smile at him.

He smirks and says "Leah I know I'm your boss but would you go to dinner with me this coming weekend, that new BBQ restaurant is meant to be amazing, and I wanted to try it, And I know your from Texas and Texas is said to have amazing bbq but L.A has some really good BBQ too" as you look at him "I'll loved to go to dinner with you" as he smiles and says "Great Saturday night 6:30 alright with you? As you smile at him and nod your head agreeing with that then you grab your notebook, phone and water bottle, when I get the email with the tickets for your parents flight I'll email to you then you can email your dad" as he nods his head "thanks Leah I appreciate it" as you get up and go into the kitchen and seats down and makes a list of things you need to do tomorrow for Charlie. After you get done with your list you get the email so you forward to Charlie's email, he walks in and says "great I'll send it to my dad and remind him to not delete it because it's his and mom's tickets. But do keep yours in case" as you nod your head at him and lock the email on your phone, a couple hours later you leave and head home to your apartment, your ex boyfriend Steven is there and he starts shit and beats you up, it's not the first time he has abused you, that is one of the reasons you left him, he used to abuse you a lot the other reason you left him, was he cheated on you and got one of the other girls pregnant. You end up in the hospital, and Charlie is your emergency contact, comes in and sees Steven there and he goes off and beats the shit out of him, the cops come and take Steven away, and put him in jail, charlie doesn't leave your side, for 3 days and you finally wake up Sunday afternoon, he lets you Steven is in jail, and you are moving in to the house with him, taking one of the guest rooms.

You smile at him And thank him for not leaving your side, he is not only your boss but your friend, he smiles and grabs your hand "I want to be more then your friend, I want to be your boyfriend, protected you from all bad things, love you and so on" as you smile and say "I would love to be your girlfriend Charlie, but I still want to work as your personal assistant" as he nods his head and leans over and kisses your lips lightly "yes you can continue to be my assistant" as smile big at him.

To be continued