Georgie Cooper & His Childhood Best friend Nicole Anderson

Love Young Sheldon and find Montana Jordan aka Georgie Cooper adorable! This will be a 10 part story with a possible sequel down the road. ActionInfinity

You are the same age as Georgie Cooper your family moved next door to his family when you where just a 7 years old, you and Georgie become best friends, and have been there for each other even since. You two are starting highschool your both are 14 and your both freshman. Georgie is on the football team, you are on the school newspaper.

As you are standing by your locker getting your books out for your first set of classes of the day, it's math, and Georgie is coming towards your locker to walk with you to Math Class with Mrs

As you are standing by your locker getting your books out for your first set of classes of the day, it's math, and Georgie is coming towards your locker to walk with you to Math Class with Mrs. Smith who teach grade 9th Math Classes. You two walk into the classroom and seat down in your seats which is next to each other. Mandy a new girl in town and school comes in with Mrs. Smith and introduces Mandy Thompson to the class, Georgie locks eyes with Mandy and you feel something you haven't felt in a while, jealousy. Mandy takes her seat at the table next to our table, she winks at Georgie who shakes his head. He turns his head and smiles at you grabbing your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours.

You giggle and the teacher starts the class, Georgie doesn't let go of your hand as you take notes. Mandy finds Georgie Cooper hot and you don't blame her, you have a crush on him but you haven't cross the line to tell him because he is your best friend. But you don't know that Georgie feels the same way about you but you will learn sooner then later and he will learn about your feelings towards him too, Mrs. Smith finishes up the class and you all leave and head to your next class, Georgie doesn't let go of hand as you two go to your lockers and get your next set of books then head to the next classroom which is science which you share Georgie and his younger brother Shelton who is 9 and boy genius and skipped a few grades and is in high School with you and Georgie. Georgie just doesn't like the fact that Shelton is so smart and Georgie isn't but you have told Georgie he is smart in other ways. Mandy is behind you two, she is in this class too, Paige is walking with her, Paige is one year older then Shelton and smart too, she skipped some grades just like Shelton.

Mandy locks her eyes on Georgie ass in his jeans, as Paige laughs "Mandy girl, I don't know you very well but Georgie Cooper and Nicole Anderson are always together, they are best friends, they live next door to each other, that's Shelton Georgie's younger brother, my rival we are both super smart and skipped a few grades, their is another Cooper Missy she is Shelton's twin but nothing like Shelton or Georgie she is her own person. Nicole has a younger sister which is two years younger then me, one year younger then Shelton and Missy, her name is Rose Anderson, most girls in school fall head over heels for Georgie but he doesn't pay them no mind, he puts his time into football and hanging out with Nicole. whom runs the newspaper. So don't go there find someone else move on don't waste your time. They say they are only friends but there is more there they just haven't came clean yet" as Shelton is already in class and you two walk in and to your table which you share with your best girlfriend Shelley she is your second in command on the newspaper and her boyfriend Jay is on the football team with Georgie. Shelley is already there and seating at the table Jay isn't in this class. Her eyes land on the new girl and see her eyeing Georgie as she shakes her head and pulls you away from Georgie "can I borrow her for a minute Georgie? As Georgie nods his head and goes to check on Shelton "so we got a new girl I see and I see she is already has her sight set on Georgie? As you laugh" yeah her name is Mandy Thompson, she was in Mrs Smith Math Class With Us and omg mostly girls around have their sight on Georgie Cooper, he is 10, the girl who lands him is definitely going to be Lucky" as she laughs "it's going to be you girl if you will grow up and tell him how you truly feel about him" as you smile at her then look over at him with Shelton. "I will eventually I promise" as she laughs and you two walk back over to him and Shelton. Shelton asks if you and Rose are coming over this evening for game night? As you smile at him "yea Shelton we will be there, what's on the agenda tonight? He says "trivial pursuit and poker" as you laugh and say "fun can't wait, I'll bring CandyLand for Rose and Missy" as he nods his head and then Mr. Thomas comes in and begins class after he introduces Mandy Thompson to the class and seats her with Paige.

The rest of the day goes well, now it's the end of the day, Georgie, Jay are at football practice, you and Shelley are at the newspaper with Shelton who is our Jr reporter, Mandy stalking Georgie while he plays footballs, Jay let's Georgie know he has a stalker, Georgie looks around and sees Mandy and shakes his head "omg man that's the girl from my and Nicole's math class who was sizing me up, the moment her eyes Land on me, then she is our science class with Shelley and Sheldon and that other kid genius Paige that Sheldon doesn't like and she doesn't like him, don't get me wrong she is very attractive but I want Nicole" as Jay laughs and say " then grow a pair and tell her how you feel about her brother" as Georgie nods his head "I will I promise, I got this idea on how I'm going to finally do it" as Jay nods his head at Georgie and Georgie dad the coach George yells for them to get back to it as they start back and have 30 more minutes of practice then go shower. Georgie waits for Nicole, Sheldon gets a ride home from his dad, Georgie drops Nicole home so she can get Rose and he will see her in a little bit for game night with his siblings.

To be continued!!!!