FP Jones And His Younger Girlfriend ElizaBeth Smith

This will be a 8 part story!

Elizabeth Smith is Alice's younger sister, she is eight years younger then Alice, she is ten years younger then FP, so FP is 41 so you are 31 years old, his kids are Jughead is 17 years old, jellybeans is 14 years old, he was married to Gladys Jones for a couple years before they separated, my sister Alice and him have a son together named Charles Smith who was adopted by an amazing couple after Alice give him up when she had him. She married Hal Cooper and had her kids with him in Betty and Polly Cooper, Fred Andrews is Fp's best friend and yours since you can remember.

You work at Pop's diner as his head waitress, that's how you saw FP Jones after a couple years, plus you work at the hospital as head nurse on your shift, you where gone for about 10 years at college getting your nursing degree, you and FP stared hanging out again and about 2 years ago you two took the next step in your relationship, you are in the diner with pop's and FP working on the new menu ideas,

Pop's and FP like the ideas And you three agree on the changes they will be on next week's menus

Pop's and FP like the ideas And you three agree on the changes they will be on next week's menus. FP is taking you out for dinner tonight you two are going to the next town over and getting some Mexican, pop's like you and FP together, you both bring each other's better sides out in one  another. Pop's waves you two off then you two head out to FP'S truck and you two head to the next town over for dinner.

FP has your hand in his as he drives down the road, you smile and say "Alice called me early today before I came to Pop's, she said  Betty and Jughead broke up, did you know about that? As you look at him as he shakes his head "no, I didn't, I'll call jughead when we get to the restaurant, check on him" as you nod your head at him "she also said Charles is back in town and wants to see you both" as he nods his head "when you talk to her again tell her I'll see him but only if you are with me, plus Jughead and Jellybean they are his siblings, plus your carrying another sibling in your belly darling" as you turn and look at him "no I'm not FP, are you high honey? As he smirks and says "no but no one knows if that's the truth or not, And I promise you sooner then later you will be carrying Another Jones" as you smile "you planning on knocking me up Jones? As he parks the truck "oh yeah I'm going to knock you up, put a ring on that middle finger, grow old with you" as you smile big at him and he gets out of the truck and goes around to help you out, you two go inside the restaurant and he goes to make a quick phone call to Jughead, you are standing by the entrance, Alice comes in with Hal they are talking about Polly and Betty, FP comes back, and stops dead in his track. You don't see Alice or Hal behind you, he smirks and gets an amazing idea, he says "Eliza darling we are going to be seated in few minutes, I know your feet are hurting because of little bean" as you look up and he smirks and you still haven't seen Alice and Hal behind you, so you smile "yeah Little Bean Jones is definitely hurting my feet, lower back and I am getting bigger" as he smirks and moves over to you and rubs his hands over your belly "nah your beautiful, your glowing" then he says "oh my God Alice And Hal funny running into you two here, how is it going? As Alicia smirks at him "it's going good we are having dinner to talk about the girls, Eliza nice seeing you here, FP is right your growing, how far along are you ? As fp  smirks at you  then you smile at him "I'm two months along" Alice and Hal smile and Hal says "do you three want to seat with us at our table? As FP smiles "we will pass on that we got our own table but thanks Hal" as Hal nods his head at FP and you as the waitress comes And gets you and FP and takes you two to your table, you look at FP "seriously, do you just like getting under my sister's skin, Forsythe Pendleton Jones II" as he smiles and says 'nah darling but you played right into it with me, my naughty girl" as you laugh and you two look over the menu's in front of you on the table. A few minutes later the waitress comes back with your drinks, then you let her know what you two want she smirks and goes to put your order in.

A few minutes later you are checking on your phone, FP smiles "Jughead told me Betty was seeing an older guy and him at the same time, he find out and broke up with her, he is helping Veronica Lodge on some school newspaper work, I think he is alright doll" as you smile at him and he grabs your hand on the top of the table. You smile at him "I love you Forsythe Pendleton Jones II" as he smirks and says "and I love you too Elizabeth Teal Smith" as you smile at him "I am looking forward to our life together" as he smirks and says "me either darling, I can't wait to marry you and have some more Jones babies" as you smile at him. The waitress comes back with your Food. She places it and then you two thank her and dig in to the food in front of you after you say grace.

To be continued in few days!!!!