Beau Arlen & His Highschool Sweetheart Ashleigh Quinn part 3

A few hours later, you are going to the cafe to get lunch, Beau comes out of his office and smiles " Ashleigh darling do you want to go with me and get some lunch? As you turn around and smile at him "I'm going to the cafe now, come on Beau you can drive me" as he smirks and grabs his jacket and walks up behind you and you two walk outside and to his truck, he drives you two to the restaurant. You two arrive at the cafe, he gets out of the truck then comes around to passenger side and opens your door and helps you out and then wraps his arm around your waist, and you two head towards the entrance. He opens the doors and you two go in and find a table, you look over the menu and get your drink order. He asks if you got plans this weekend? You let him know you don't but you want to take your son to the park, Sunday afternoon after church. He smirks and says "how about you three go get breakfast before church then he will take him to the park? As you smile at him and agree to this plan "Beau Arlen are you going to church this Sunday morning with us? As he nods his head "yes I would love to go with you and little man, if you two will have me" as you giggle and smile at him. As you two get lunch and he ask you some questions about Jase and even Brett as you smile and tell him things about Jase, like his  birthday, which is October 31 he is a Halloween baby he was born at 8pm, he has asthma but nothing to bad he has an inhaler his eyes are Amber aka golden hazel, he hasn't broken a bone yet, he loves watching baseball, he loves playing soccer, he wants to be a cop when he grows up, he likes reading or being red too, Brett was very outgoing he loved to fish and hunt in his feel time, he drunk, he liked going to bars and list to music or play pool, we would host cookouts and he was the live of the party all the time" as he smiles and says "you where the life of the party if i remember" as you giggle, "i used to be but i grow up but Brett never did, until the day he died he loved to party" as he nods his head at you and says "same here, a few years ago i grow out of the party scene, I'm an adult" as your drinks come and then you two place your food orders and you two continue to talk about things. You two continue to talk and wait for your guys food to arrive, Beau and you enjoy each other's company, the waitress brings your food back and you two say a quick grace before digging in, you smile and really enjoy your lunch break, it's because of Beau, a few minutes later you both finish up and Beau goes to pay, you leave the tip and you meet him at the entrance, then you two head hack to the truck and then back to the station to finish up your shift.

A few hours later, you are getting ready to leave work, Beau is giving you a ride home, he wants to talk to your dad about something important please see Jase again, tomorrow Jenny is getting you in the morning, then tomorrow evening Beau will take you home again, he has a plan he is going to ask you and Jase to stay at his place tomorrow night and Saturday morning you three can go spend the day together, Sunday you three will go to church then the park after. You make it back home to your parents house then he goes in with you so he can see your dad, after he takes to your dad he leaves and says he will see you tomorrow morning at work, you and Jase say goodnight to Beau who leaves and heads home himself, you and Jase to the poolhouse and turn in for the night. The next morning you are up and getting ready for the day, your dad is taking Jase to school this morning,

 The next morning you are up and getting ready for the day, your dad is taking Jase to school this morning,

You kisses Jase's forehead, then leave because Jenny arrives, you two talk then arrive at the station

You kisses Jase's forehead, then leave because Jenny arrives, you two talk then arrive at the station. Beau is already there and he comes over and checks on you and Jenny when you two arrive, he asks you if you will go to lunch with him again today and you agree, then you begin to work.

To be continued!!!!